Chapter 23 - OH...OPPS...Accident

Enjoy! This last chapter! UNEDITED! A very small ending. Sorry!

⚠️ ⛔️Warning ⚠️ ⛔️ I want to stress out that this chapter is a completely mess and need to be redone one day. As of April 6, 2022, I made some minors changes but it is clear to me that it does not align with the previous plot.  

***

A few months had gone by and life continually challenged them at every corner. Minato was with his family questioning his decisions and his choices in his life. Except for Naruto, which was expected, they were sitting in the living room. The shock that the twins Naruko and Mito were part of hell, demons, had crushed Kushina. She blamed herself for not seeing it and preventing it and paid more attention to her other younger son Naruto. He was always on the road to helping others.

"We can't change the past!" Arashi declared.

"Naruto wants nothing from us, " Kushina wailed out, confused about why her son was rejecting them." how do you want us to repair our mistakes?"

"I promise, dear, we will find a solution," Minato said, hugging his wife.

They were one of those families who offered a life in the Leaf village, which they gladly accepted to stay where they always lived. Of course, things were not the same because of the twins' event, but it was coming along. No one approached them or bothered them in the village, and the shinobis and their families stayed away from them. It's not like they were rejected, but Kushina and Minato's choices led to devastating consequences for the family. Shoji, Miko, and Arashi could only talk to the Uchiha without being shunned.A knock rang throughout the house, and Minato went to answer. Sasuke came inside without a word, holding a young child sleeping. He went into the living room, where he was sure he would find the family, and Minato followed him.

"Minato-San, why don't you sit. I know you are regretting the wrongs you did to your son Naruto. There was an incident in one of our labs, and we didn't find the cure. Naruto deaged to a child of two years old. We need you to take care of it until we resolve this situation," Sasuke declared bluntly. 

He knew it as a win-win situation; unknown to Naruto, he was set up to be deaged. They heard the family's thoughts because Ino infiltrating their minds. Itachi told how his encounter with Arashi, Miko, and Shoji was going. Naruto would finally experience what it is like to be in a family environment without being hurt. It will seem like a good dream for him, but for others, it would be the real thing. It would bring the Namikaze-Uzumaki closure to their past, even if it can repair the damage done.

Obviously, they had the antidote; they were not that crazy to give him the potion and not have the cure. They had already tested it, so it was safe.Sasuke shook Naruto's tiny body to wake him up."Hi, Naruto, I brought you to some people who will take care of you wi=hile I'm away. I'll be able to see you in the morning once, but I have a lot of work, and it's too dangerous if you stay with me. These people are more fit for your stay.

"Why don't I present you those people: the woman is Kushina, okaa-san, the man next to her is Minato, otousan. And three young men are your older brother Shoji, Miko and Arashi.

Naruto listened intently to Sasuke's words; he just preferred to stay hidden in the crook of Sasuke.

"Doggy?"

"Oh oops, sorry," Sasuke said," it's in my pocket. I didn't want to fall or end up dirty during the walk to here... here you go, Sasuke told softly to Naruto. he took a small plush in a dog form from his pocket and passed it into naruto's chubby finger.

"You stay?"

"No, Naruto, I have a lot of work, but you can stay with these people. I really got to go, but I'll see you tonight and if they hurt you. You tell me, and I'll find another solution.

Naruto meekly nodded before being placed between Shoji and Arashi, who scooted out to give him space. He sat there looking at his plush like it was the most precious thing.

"Thanks, I had to go, but I'll bring you his toys tonight."

Minato could only nod for the family; it was a gift or fate or karma that gracious them this opportunity. Minato made sure that Sasuke was safely out of his house, and he closed the door while the others were gazing at the small child.

A new beginning for them. 

***

Hi, guys thanks for reading this fanfiction, hope it was up to your standards. I wrote my version of fandom because I couldn't see what I wanted in other fanfics. Maybe I'm a little bit sadist. On the other hand, if I had continued this fanfiction, I fear to be too similar to so many fanfics out there. Yes, I inspired myself about those previous fanfics to develop my plot. That's why to prevent plagiarism; I'm stopping there. I hope to see you dear readers on either my other fanfics or other stories I wrote. You can always pm me or write on my wall; I always check my notifications!