“We both know this is your good, Harry!” Louis yelled, making my heart race in fear.

“How is this good?” Harry hissed. “You were supposed to help me with that fucking DNA!” he shouted, throwing his hands in the air.

“You're such an idiot, Harry!” Louis hissed, making me clench my jaw in anger. How was he talking like that to Harry? “If anyone finds out about that shitty thing in your system you're dead man!”

Harry stood silent for a couple of minutes, thinking of what Louis said. I can't said that Louis didn't have a point on that, but Harry can control himself around people. If he tries really hard, I know he will. And no one's gonna find out about that DNA. I would never tell anyone about it. Louis was just the cause Harry was losing his temper so easily and hurt people, not the DNA.

“And by staying here and killing people no one's gonna notice, huh? No one's gonna ask for the police to search for all those that were missing? No one's gonna understand that something's going on here?” Harry sarcastically remarked.

I saw the open wounds on his arms slowly getting healed and that send a wave of relief wash through me. It was quickly replaced by fear when Louis talked.

“For 77 years no one did. People are too dumb to understand. Plus, no one dares to go against us.”

Harry's muscles tensed and he quickly glanced at me before glaring back at Louis. I gulped and waited for something bad to happen.

“Let her go.” Harry spit reluctantly, making me suck in a breath.

Louis' evil laugh echoed in the air again, making my skin crawl and goosebumps arise. Shivering, I focused on the stairs in case Louis appears.

“Why would I do that?” he laughed, black smoke now gathering on the stairs.

“Because I said so,” Harry said with confidence.

“Sure,” he said, making me furrow my brows in confusion. What? He was going to let me go just like that? “But only after I kill her first.”

The second he said those words a knife was thrown to my direction and stabbed my stomach, making me scream in pain and my head to tilt back on the cold wall.

“No!” Harry shouted and came in front of me like a flash, green eyes staring at me with worry and…fear.

His hands hesitated first to touch the knife as he saw me struggling and groaning. He pressed his lips in a tight line before taking the knife in his hands and pulling it out of my stomach, causing me to scream again.

“Rebecca I didn't—“ he started but he stabbed my stomach again, making me scream once more and stare at him with shock.

Harry just stabbed me. Why did he do that? I felt betrayed and hurt as his widened eyes locked on mine.

“W-why?” I cried, breathing heavily.

“Rebecca I swear, I didn't do it!” he said with panic, shaking his head.

“You're holding the knife Harry..” I mumbled, feeling the salty tears connecting to my lips.

“He did it, I swear Rebecca, I would never hurt you,” he said, his green eyes showing me honesty.

Even though I believed him and my heart plammered inside my chest, the pain got it really hard for me to respond as I felt the knife being pulled out of my body again and made me cry loudly, closing my eyes shut.

“Big words, Harry, big words…” Louis said sarcastically and then's when I felt another stab in my thigh, making my eyes to snap open and look at Harry holding the knife and staring at it with shock.