[46]

Cassie's Pov:

Cassie's Pov:

"Cassie!" A desperate scream filled my ears, and a small gasp escaped my lips as my eyes slowly opened, glass covered my face, and I could feel a bit in my ears.

My vision seemed to be clouded but I could see everything that had been going on, there was fire and shattered glass everywhere, everyone was screaming and crying out in agony and I felt my body trembling as my heart he quickly began hammering against my chest.

"Cassie," another voice filled my ears, and Stefan came into my line vision, his body held onto mine and my eyes grew heavy as I stared back up at him and my eyes fell shut again.

"No, no, no. Cassie, open your eyes." His voice pleaded me, a breathe left my lips as my body felt heavy, I felt so tired. "Please, Cassie, come on. open your eyes, just look at me."

Slowly I let my eyes flutter opened, and I looked over at him as a look of relief flashed over his face. My hand moved her to his cheek for a moment before I snapped out of my daze.

"What?" I murmured, a deep breathe left my lips as Stefan slowly helped me up. Everything around me had seemed fuzzy, not completely remembering what had happened.

"It's Kai." Stefan told me, and that's when the memories of had happened flashed through my mind and a deep breathe left my lips as I had quickly shaken my head at the words.

"This can't be happening." I cried out, quickly shaking my head. Bonnie promised that Kai couldn't get out of that prison world, and yet here he was destroying everything in his path.

"Somebody help me," I heard Alaric cried out, and I turned my head onto to see that he was clutching onto Jo's dead body, and my face fell, tears instantly appearing in my eyes as I shook my head at the sight.

"This isn't right." I quickly said as Stefan pulled me up to my feet, and Caroline had quickly rushed over to the two of us. "This shouldn't be happening, Stefan. How'd he get out?"

"I don't know," Stefan sighed, as my legs trembled slightly, and he wrapped his arms around me and held me up.

"Are you okay?" Caroline asked me seriously, and I had looked towards with a deep breathe. "How are the twins doing, are they alright?"

"They're fine, I think." I sighed deeply as I looked back at the girls, and my eyes glanced around the large room. "Where's Serena?"

Caroline looked over at me with a panicked look on her face, and a deep breathe left my lips as I had felt a sense of panic take over my body at the thought that nobody knew where Serena was, and that she could be hurt some where or even dead.