[13]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

THE VERY NEXT DAY Bonnie, Caroline, Serena, and I walked into the Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena's dorm room only to find said girl hiding under the covers with the sun shining through the curtains, I tilted my head to the side before setting a tray ...

THE VERY NEXT DAY Bonnie, Caroline, Serena, and I walked into the Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena's dorm room only to find said girl hiding under the covers with the sun shining through the curtains, I tilted my head to the side before setting a tray of food down.

"Okay. Time to wake up, sleepyhead." Caroline called out to her to but Elena wouldn't budge.

"No, I'm not leaving this bed!" She argued

"Which is why we brought breakfast to you." Bonnie pointed out.

"Good thing too." Serena commented, as we all yanked the blankets off of her "and we brought plenty of it."

"What's all this?" Elena asked looking around at the four of us and I let out a sigh.

"This is your breakup breakfast, as Caroline calls it." I told her gently and Elena looked towards me with a raise of an eyebrow.

"My what?" She asked looking between Caroline and I, and Caroline let out a chuckle as I smiled gently at my sister.

"So that's it?" Bonnie asks as Serena and Caroline both makes mimosa's for everyone "you're just going to give up?"

"As she should." Caroline spoke up, "he did say, and I quote I'm a bar person, I am bad for you and I'm choosing to let you go.."

"You memorized my breakup?" Elena asked in shock and disbelief.

"Of course I did." Caroline replied

"Drink this." Serena smiles gently at Elena, before handing her a Mimosa and Elena let's our a sigh before taking a sip from the drink.

"I just have to face reality." Elena sighed, and I glanced over at her for a moment. "When Damon makes up his mind about something, it's done."

"Yeah." Caroline nodded her head in agreement, just then my phone starts to ring and Elena nearly jumps for it thinking that it's hers, I quickly move towards the dresser and see that it's Stefan calling and my eyes widen.