[22]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

LEANED UP AGAINST THE Wall in the middle of the living room In the middle of the Salvatore boarding house, with a glass of bourbon in my hands as aide was laying in the stroller in front of me

LEANED UP AGAINST THE Wall in the middle of the living room In the middle of the Salvatore boarding house, with a glass of bourbon in my hands as aide was laying in the stroller in front of me. He was fast asleep by now, which I was thankful for because I don't think hearing Luke chant would make him feel any less annoyed than I am right now.

I take a sip from my bourbon as I watch Luke chant, Damon wanted him to do a locator spell on Enzo since he has been no where to be found since the night he had taken Elena and Stefan, Jace, and Damon went to find her.

I only came here to see Stefan, but found Jace and Damon instead. Jace was just watching Luke so I decided to join him with a bourbon, but it was seriously getting annoying by now as it had seemed like Luke was and has been seriously failing for almost about an hour now.

I watch as Damon suddenly picks up a piece of ice from a bucket and throws it at Luke's head, Lukes eyes instantly snapped opened and he glared at Damon.

"That's not helping." Luke huffed

"Well, you've been failing now for an hour, wonder twin." Damon replied, walking closer to him and throwing another ice cube at his head just as he previously had. "So at this point I can't imagine it's hurting."

Just then Stefan walked into the room and I smiled as I pushed myself off the wall, "finally." I groaned and Stefan had looked over at me.

"Hey, Babe." He spoke, before I quickly pecked his cheek and he wrapped his arms around me and looked back Damon, "Damon, I know you're out of a friend but, uh, I'm not sure this guys the best replacement."

"I don't this guys the best anything if his locator spell skills are any indication." Damon muttered, rolling his eyes at as he stared back at Luke and Jace had stepped forwards.

"Yeah, witch boy." Jace had scoffed "where's your sister?"

"She's tired of almost being murdered." Luke snapped, "look, I can find any person anywhere on the planet, ok? There's just something weird with your friend, Enzo. I can't get a read."