[07]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD I glanced back at Aiden who was fast asleep in his car seat, a smile worked its way up to my face as my eyes glanced over at the bags right next to them

DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD I glanced back at Aiden who was fast asleep in his car seat, a smile worked its way up to my face as my eyes glanced over at the bags right next to them. Bouncing my leg up and down nervously I had looked back at the road smiling as I bit down on my lip harshly, drawling out just a bit of blood.

"I'm not your baby, If you think I'm pretty. You should see me in a crown" I sang quietly to the song playing on the radio, pushing my hair out face as I drove passed the 'goodbye mystic falls' sigh, that also read welcome to mystic falls on the other side of the sign.

"Goodbye mystic falls." I sighed heavily my hands gripping the steering wheel and I let out a small chuckle. I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm actually going to do this.

Just then my phone started to ring and I looked down at my phone only to see that it was Caroline was calling me and I let out a sigh before I quickly answered the phone and put it on speaker phone.

"Hey? What's up?" I asked, laying my phone flat on my lap.

"What's up? What's up?! Serena says you never came home last night, and that when she got home your close was just missing And matt has no idea where you or Aiden are!" She exclaimed making me sigh not feeling like explaining how I was going to New Orleans Of even why

"Hey, where the hell are you?" I heard Damon's voice question and I instantly furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before I let out a huff as a thought had come into my mind.

"Everyone's there with you, aren't they?" I breathed out.

"Of course we're all here!" Elena's voice filled my ears making me groan.

"You know We're all apart of the wheres Cassie search committee." Serena said

"Guys, Relax." I chuckled lightly

"Just tell me you're okay." Another voice said making me furrow my eyebrows in surprise.

"Stefan?" I asked, my mouth dropping