[30]

Cassie's outfit

Cassie's outfit

Cassie's Pov

It had only been a few minutes since Stefan, Damon, Jace, and I's reunion and the two younger Salvatore's still seemed to be in shock that Damon and I were really here, Jace kept poking me and Damon to make sure we were actually here afraid that he was just dreaming.

It turns out people missed me a lot more than I had originally thought, apparently Serena had practically fallen apart and everyone around was just miserable without Damon and i, but my mind just kept going to one person now.

Jace pulled away from the hug he was giving me, and I smiled at him as Stefan pulled away from Damon. I couldn't help the rush of feeling that I had felt now, I loved it but my mind had just kept thinking about how I would tell everyone that I'm not just a hybrid, I'm a Tribrid, part which.

Part of me didn't even know what that meant for myself, I'm spent so much time as vampire and then a vampire, werewolf hybrid but now I'm a witch but I couldn't just deny the other parts of myself that I didn't understand.

"I missed you too, buddy." Damon said to Stefan and I had looked over at the three Salvatore brothers and Stefan and Jace stared at Damon and with happy smiles looks stuck on their faces.

"I can't believe it." Stefan murmured to himself before turning back towards me. "I thought you were gone."

"Well you didn't think I was gone gone." Damon said and I tilted my head to the side at Damon's words, "I promised you an eternity of misery."

I winced slightly at Damon's words before shaking it off, as I found myself besides Stefan who's hand gently found my own, a smile made its way up to my lips as I stared back at him.

"Wait, where's Bonnie?" Jace asked us and Damon and I shared a look, Damon opened his mouth to say something but I was afraid of what he would say so I cut him off.