[23]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

DAYS HAVE PASSED SINCE our little trip to the Forbes cabin, that night Elena, Stefan, and Serena had all disappeared and we had yet to find them, Damon and I had been searching high and low and all we could find was these damn travelers but they k...

DAYS HAVE PASSED SINCE our little trip to the Forbes cabin, that night Elena, Stefan, and Serena had all disappeared and we had yet to find them, Damon and I had been searching high and low and all we could find was these damn travelers but they kept seeing to just slip through our grasps. And that was saying a lot, considering I hated Damon and we were both currently working together.

With everything happening this week Aiden was bouncing from the nanny to Matt, the nanny took him whenever Matt was busy with work and Matt had him every other time. I felt bad for pinning Aiden off on Matt, but I had lost my sister, boyfriend, and best friend. I couldn't worry about Aiden's well being too.

Thankfully Damon and I had finally got our eyes on a traveler, unfortunately it was Mr. Sikes. Someone who works at the bank and helped me when I needed to make a saving account, I really didn't want to hurt him or see him get hurt but anything to get Stefan, Elena, and Serena back, the people that had meant the most to me behind Aiden, of course.

So, there I was in the Salvatore living room with Damon, both us watching as the traveler was tied up to a chair and still unconscious. He was so still it made me worry that we didn't just knock him up but killed him instead, I tilted my head to the side as I crossed my arms over my chest before looking at Damon.

"You didn't kill him, did you?" I asked him warily as Jace walked into the room and Damon had instantly narrowed his eyes at me.

"No, I didn't kill him." Damon scoffed as he stared at me, "Geez, Cassie. How low of a opinion do you have of me?"

"You don't really want me to answer that, do you?" I retorted and Damon glared at me.

"Alright!" Jace cut in, standing in between the two of us and I let out a deep sigh as we all looked back towards the Traveler, "Come on, let's do this, shall we."

"Lets get this over with." Damon rolled his eyes before grabbing a spray bottle from the table and walking back towards the man, Jace and I watched as Damon kneeled down in front of the traveler and sprayed him with the bottle, "Wakey, Wakey, Mr. Sikes head of corporate accounts."