[17]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

THE NEXT MORNING Almost everyone was gathered inside the Salvatore boarding house, after Caroline, Stefan, and I discovered that Elena isn't Elena but is Katherine and has been for the last few weeks, we called everyone over and decided that it wa...

THE NEXT MORNING Almost everyone was gathered inside the Salvatore boarding house, after Caroline, Stefan, and I discovered that Elena isn't Elena but is Katherine and has been for the last few weeks, we called everyone over and decided that it was time to tell them and find a way to get the girl the hell out of my sisters body so we could got to how things were

"Hang on here. Katherine's still alive?" Matt asked us with wide eyes, "how is that possible?"

"Remember that time Nadia's ex — Gregor — hitched a ride in your head? Yeah, well it's kind of the same thing." Caroline said, "Katherine is a passenger in Elena, except it's worse because none of us seemed to notice."

"Wait, hold on, She was at my house." Tyler spoke up, and he sat across from me "how did none of us notice?"

"Because it's Katherine." Serena said, and I looked over at her as she took in a deep breathe "and she's smart, and conniving, and sneaky, and . . ."

"And I'm the worst sister ever." I sighed, and I felt eyes on me immediately, slowly Stefan made his way over to me and I took in a deep breathe, I couldn't believe that I hadn't realized that wasn't Elena, I mean Elena gave me permission to be with Stefan, and Then Katherine went after him anyways, there were so many things I should have noticed, so many times that I should have figured it out.

"This makes no sense, she saved my life." Jeremy said from the other end of my phone, and I glanced over at it for a moment, "she gave me CPR when Enzo tried to kill me, Katherine would never do that."

"That's what made it so believable, she played Elena to a Tee." Bonnie spoke form besides Jeremy and I took in a deep sigh, "if she let any of you die, her cover would've been blown."

"I was sleeping three feet away from her!" Caroline exclaimed, "she picked out my bitter ball dress, and I let her use my toothpaste!"

"Well, did she lure you into a hotel room to make out with you?" Stefan retorted and I winced as everyone stared between and I clenched my jaw at he mention of what she did.