[27]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's Pov

Walking in the middle of the woods, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion not knowing where exactly I was going but I just let my feet carry me off, my heart was beating against my feet and my palms had began sweating profusely.

"Hello?" I called out, I slowly looked around the dark woods nervously, this just felt like a bad dream that I couldn't wake up from.

"Hi, again." A voice spoke, and I jumped in fright before spinning on my heels and seeing a familiar blue eyed guy from my dreams for the last several months.

"You, you're back." I said, my voice shaking slightly as I spoke. A deep sigh left my lips as I watched him slowly head towards me, almost seemed like he was taunting me.

Part of me was scared but there was another big part of me that trusted him, I mean I've seen him for the last four months and he's never attacked me, but rather just talked to me and not about vampires, werewolves, or anything like that, just about life, and about what I loved and dreamed of the most.

I told him about aiden and he told me about his siblings, he said he was way better than them at hide and seek. Maybe it was wrong, but I trusted him, even if it was just a dream.

"I told you, I would be." He replied and I sucked in a breathe before nodding, and he took a look at me closely, squinting slightly. "What's wrong, Cassie? What is it?"

"Bonnie keeps pushing, they both do but I'm not who they want me to be." I panted as I looked back at him, a terrible feeling knitting in the pit of my stomach, "I'm not a witch, or Tribrid like all the books say, even though apparently that doesn't actually exist, and is a myth as far as I know."

"Well, maybe you are." He suggested and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "maybe your Magic's just hidden, maybe you have all the power that you and your friends need."

"No, Something doesn't feel right." I shook my head at him, as I looked around the woods, something didn't feel right to me about any of this, "this isn't real, no, no. This isn't right. I don't know you, this is wrong."