[05]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

LETTING OUT DEEP sigh I walked into my dorm room only to see Caroline laid out on my bed like I've done on her bed so many times since we've started college here, and then there was Elena simply wrapped in a towel, looking as if had just gotten ou...

LETTING OUT DEEP sigh I walked into my dorm room only to see Caroline laid out on my bed like I've done on her bed so many times since we've started college here, and then there was Elena simply wrapped in a towel, looking as if had just gotten out of the shower. But i didn't question it even though she had her own dorm room with a perfectly good working.

"I don't want to know if Tyler called, so don't even tell me." I called out to the two girls before I set down a card board box on my bed, after the bell that actually ripped my heart out I found out that Dr. maxfield knows that we're vampires and told all of us to get out of school or else he'll turn us into whatever vampire council they have her, even Serena! I mean, she's not even a vampire she's a banshee for gods sakes, "who wants to do small appliances and who wants to do toiletries? I'd compel a cute boy to pack for all of us but I don't think I want to see a cute ever again, except Jesse who is conveniently not answering his phone. I have to handle Aiden's stuff."

"God, we're moving all the time." I mumbled, "he must be like, so freaking traumatized."

"Um, we're moving out?" Elena asked and I looked over at her furrowing my eyebrows.

"Hello. Dr. Maxfield thinks we're vampires, you know, threatened to expose us, told us to drop out." Caroline reminded her as she started to help pack up the stuff on mine and Serena's dresser.

"That sucks." Elena muttered and I narrowed my eyes at her instantly.

Instantly I rushed towards her using my vampire speed, grabbing her by her throat
and slamming her up against the wall harshly making her struggle against me.

"What the hell are you doing in my room Katherine." I hissed growled.

"I just needed a place to crash." She choked up and I furrowed my eyebrows at her words.

"What? I loathe you, and you know that!" I let out a Scoff as I stared at her, "so why the hell would I help you?"

"I'm desperate, ok?" She spat out, "Damon kicked me out, Stefan doesn't remember me, and I just spent my last twenty dollars on a meal that I didn't even get to enjoy."