[35]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's Pov

I laid in bed, my eyes slowly fluttering opened only to come face to face with Stefan who was sleeping peacefully as I slept in his arms and the sun shone through the curtains, I couldn't help the smile that made my way into my face at the sight of him alone, just staring at him and feeling his touch made my heart warm.

I moved closer to him slightly before pressed my lips to his forehead, and I giggled as I saw how his nose had wrinkled. The sound of a knock on the door filled my ears, and I slowly wiggles out of Stefan's grasp careful enough that I didn't wake him up.

I look down at Stefan's large t-shirt that was covering my body before I quickly slid on some pants and headed downstairs, i ran through the living room barefooted and went for the door, pulling it opened only to come face to face with Liv, Chris, Serena, and Jo, and instantly I tilted my head to the side at the sight of them.

"Hey?" I spoke questioningly as they all walked into the house, "what are you guys doing here?"

"Well, we needed a place to practice." Liv said and I slowly nodded, knowing where this was going, "and thanks to the guilt thing, Damon so kindly offered."

"Okay." I sighed, pushing my hair out of my face and forcing a smile onto my face.

"What room can we use?" Jo asked politely as Chris, and Serena had already walked off and I looked over at the older women.

"Uh, living room."  I quickly said, pointing towards the room and she nodded as she and Liv already headed towards the living room.

Only minutes seemed to pass since then and I stared all around the living room with wide eyes as I saw how trashed it had gotten in such a short amount of time.

"Ok, uh, try the fire spell." Liv told her older sister and I gulped down thickly.

"Wait, I don't think that's such a good idea." I started looking between the two Parker siblings