[06]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

WALKING DOWN THE Stairs with Aiden in my arms I had my small cellphone pressed up against my ear, and carrying my books, I let out a deep sigh as I tried to juggle three things at once but they were a lot harder than I have previously thought

WALKING DOWN THE Stairs with Aiden in my arms I had my small cellphone pressed up against my ear, and carrying my books, I let out a deep sigh as I tried to juggle three things at once but they were a lot harder than I have previously thought. I just thought that since I was a vampire having a baby, working, and going to school wouldn't be that hard but it is. It's really hard to juggle doing all these things at once, I wish it wasn't but it was.

It felt nearly impossible, and I know that I heard raising a child takes a village but I didn't think that it would ever be this hard, but the thing about it, as soon as I see the beautiful smile on my sons face all that self doubt and regret fades away. I can never think about not wanting him because I had never wanted anything more.

"Hey Jesse, you missed our study session again," I sighed into the phone propping Aiden up on my hip, "where are you? I'm really starting to get worried, just— Uh, just call me."

I let out a beep breathe before hanging up the phone and handing it over to Aiden who he quickly took grasp of it and stared down at it.

"Well that was pathetic." A women said and I furrowed my eyebrows before looking over at her, my eyes narrowing slightly.

"Um, im sorry?" I scoffed.

"Leaving a message for a boy who— what's the America phrase— oh, us just not that into you." The women said as I walked over to her.

"Oh. And just who are you?" I snapped

"I'm looking for Katherine pierce." She stated and I let out a sigh at her words wanting more than to stop this conversation already, "I heard she was living here, so I checked your room."

"What? You went into my room?" I hissed

"Do you know where she is or not?" She demanded and I felt myself rolling my eyes.

"Great, So even Katherine's friends are bitches." I muttered taking my phone away from Aiden as he began chewing on it, a small whining noise leaving his lips as I did so, so I took his Passafire out of my bag and stuck it in his mouth which he gladly accepted.