[14]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

I FOUND MYSELF IN Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline's dorm room

I FOUND MYSELF IN Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline's dorm room. Caroline had demanded i come to her dorm room while she cleaned, recklessly. I didn't know why, but there was obviously something on her mind. Soon, I had started cleaning as the only thing that seemed to be running through my mind was my last encounter with Tyler last night.

I felt terrible for the things I said to him, but they were all true. He left me, and I didn't trust him enough to give him another chance but I did want to try to be friends with him again, I did miss him and us being friends. But I have moved on from him, this thing with Stefan it's new and fun, and for the first time I don't have to worry about what's running through his head, but maybe he's worrying about what's running through mine.

I told him what happened between Tyler and I, and he seemed kind of wary of it all but things haven't changed between us, he's been there for me. Hasn't pressured me at all, but still my mind couldn't stop thinking about him and Tyler, how my relationship with Tyler will be effected now that he knows about Stefan.

So I helped Caroline clean, the two of us cleaned so much that we nearly ran out of the things to clean that was before there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"It's open!" Caroline called out as I continued scrubbing the fireplace.

"Hey," a familiar voice spoke, and I tensed before turning my head to see Aaron staring at Caroline and I, "you clean the fireplace?"

"Yeah, you know all those stressogens." Caroline told the boy, "we're stress cleaning, we're stressed, so we're cleaning."

"Boy drama." I muttered "not that you care."

"I'm here for Elena but, clearly she's not here." Aaron said heading back towards the door "so, I'll just come back later."

"We can give her a message." I sighed, and Aaron stopped before turning towards me.

"Uh, yeah." Aaron nodded stiffly, I didn't blame him because of our last encounter "can you just tell her Wes isn't gonna be a problem anymore?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him