[16]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

A FEW WEEKS HAVE Since the whole Damon leaving with Enzo thing and since I've grown jealous of Elena and I hated that part of myself, I hated being Jealous of my sister but thankfully I managed to put that on the back burner while I spent time wit...

A FEW WEEKS HAVE Since the whole Damon leaving with Enzo thing and since I've grown jealous of Elena and I hated that part of myself, I hated being Jealous of my sister but thankfully I managed to put that on the back burner while I spent time with Aiden and Stefan for the last few weeks, we hadn't had to deal with any supernatural drama but now Stefan wanted to find his Brother, so I being the amazing girlfriend that I am, got Caroline and sheriff to help us that's what we're doing.

I stood at the front door over the Salvatore boarding house as Caroline knocked on the front door and I rolled my eyes at her almost instantly before pushing the door opened and walking inside the house and Caroline quickly followed after me as I walked into the living room where Stefan was sitting on the couch.

"Hey, babe." I called out and he turns towards me with smile, I walk towards him before pecking his cheek and sitting besides him.

"You were right, he's off the rails." Caroline said before quickly handing him a folder "this is from my mom."

"Let me guess," Stefan sighed turning towards her, "missing persons and animal attacks?"

"Check and check." I smirked "but Caroline here says that there something else."

Stefan turns his gaze from me and looks at Caroline expectingly, "all the victims were found inside their homes without their head, and their skin was desiccated." She told him.

"Damon's feeding on vampires." Stefan had breathed out before opening up the folder and starting to flip through pages, revealing pictures of dead bodies with their heads torn office almost like a ripper would do.

"I shouldn't have let him go." Stefan shook his head and I frowned before scooting closer to him and placing a hand on his arm.

"No, don't say that. Don't you blame yourself." I spoke softly and he stared back me, "Damon is always going to do what damon wants, there was no one that could stop him from going after Wes if that's really what he wanted to do."