[02]

Cassie's outfit

Cassie's outfit

LETTING OUT A DEEP breathe I quickly rushed over to a crying Aiden who just wouldn't stop wailing

LETTING OUT A DEEP breathe I quickly rushed over to a crying Aiden who just wouldn't stop wailing. It had just been one of those morning today. After the death death of Megan the whole campus seems to be down in the dumps, and I think Aiden can feel it because he's been upset since he woke up. He's either quiet and keeping to himself or screaming his head, he's usually quite smiley that's how I know that something is bothering him because he has never acted like this before and it's really starting to worry me.

"Awe, don't cry sweetie." I soothed, scooping him up into my arms and setting him down on my bed, "mommy's here, I've got you."

His cries died down a bit but didn't stop completely as I quickly checked his diaper letting out a gag at the smell before quickly rushing over to my dresser and grabbing the wipes with my vampire speed.

Getting back to him before he could even manage to blink I took off his diaper and held his body up and wiped all the urine and poop off his butt. Before tossing it into a The diaper and throwing it off.

Letting out a deep sigh realizing it would be easier to give him a shower I lifted him up into my arms without letting him cling onto my body like he usually does I rushed him into the bathroom and set him in the shower and turned on the shower.

Quickly giving him a bath I washed his body and hair with his baby shampoo and small giggles left his lips making me smile as he hit his hands down on the water splashing me, I thought I would be mad but seeing his smile made me happier than I'd ever imagine.

I let him play for a few minutes before quickly grabbing a towel and pulling him out of the shower and wrapping him in the towel. I carried him back into the dorm room where Serena was on the bed reading something in a bunch of text books.

I dried Aidens body off before placing him on the bed before I had put his diaper on, he laid completely still, not fighting against me this time while I adjusted the elastic and he sucked on his thumb. I grabbed a cute outfit from him out of the dresser and quickly dressed him up in it and giggled.