[18]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

WALKING THROUGH THE empty lab with Caroline and Serena I let out a deep sigh as all three of us searched for some kind Antidote for Damon and Elena, they were both infected with a solution that would turn them both into rippers just like Jesse was...

WALKING THROUGH THE empty lab with Caroline and Serena I let out a deep sigh as all three of us searched for some kind Antidote for Damon and Elena, they were both infected with a solution that would turn them both into rippers just like Jesse was turned into one, and since Damon killed Wes now we have to try to find some kind of antidote for the two but it seemed as if we kept coming up empty handed.

"Hey!" Serena suddenly called out, and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before looking towards her, seeing her holding a tape recorder in her hands, "I think I might've found something."

Caroline and I quickly walked over to her, and Serena presses play on the tape recorder and I listened as Wes started to going about how he took the werewolf venom from Nadia's blood and put it in the syringe. My eyes instantly widened at that, if it had werewolf venom in it then Elena would die soon, I couldn't let that happen, I barely even got her back I wasn't just about to lose her again.

"Oh my god." Caroline gasps

"So werewolves are real." A familiar spoke making me roll my eyes as both Caroline and Serena had jumped in their spots, I turned around only to be Enzo standing their and I instantly let out a groan at the sight of him, "I always thought that, was, you know, a joke."

"Not a joke, you're looking at one" I smirked at him and he raised an eyebrow at me, as I just cocked my head to the side rethinking my words for a few moments, "Well, sort of."

Caroline glared at the man as I stood in front of Serena, she had definitely remembered him from the night he had taken her, Jeremy, and aiden hostage with the help of Damon.

"I'm Enzo." Enzo spoke up,

"The Enzo." Caroline squinted her eyes at him.

"No, the other one." Enzo rolled his eyes sarcastically at her and I glared him.

"Hello again, sweet cheeks." He smirked at Serena who instantly narrowed his eyes at her.

"Alright, other Enzo." Caroline huffed "I don't know what you're doing here, but we don't want any part of it."