[43]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's Pov

Stefan followed me and Caroline into the small hotel room, Caroline instantly dropped down on the bed and as I let go of my bag and let it fall to the ground and looked around the place until I had set my gaze back on Stefan again.

"How cute is this place?" I asked Stefan, tossing him a glass angel that was on the dresser and he caught it easily, and I had stared at the Salvatore brother with a look of amusement written across my face.

"It's adorable," he replied, letting the angel hit the ground and I pursed my lips.

"So, I'll bite. So you hunt us down at a bar where I'm perfectly content on feeding on the waitstaff, so you can whine to me about how your mom is a bitch," I began, letting out a huff and Stefan had quickly cut me off.

"What kind of mother doesn't love her own children?" He snapped back at me and I had instantly rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever," I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest as I neared the boy. "So she spun you a web of lies and couldn't flip your switch back, and now you want to eat people, which I am totally down for. So, what the hell are we doing in a B&B in grove hill?"

"Well, I figure we could take a break." Stefan told me, with a small smirk pulling at his lips and I grinned at his words.

"Oh, duh." I chuckled, before slowly heading towards him and wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him slightly closer to her and pressing her lips to his.

At first our lips moved together softly, but I moved mine faster against him and he started to pull away slightly but stopped when a voice had filled both of our lips.

"Oh, god." Caroline groaned loudly, making the two of us pull away and turn towards her. "Can you guys like get another room, because I don't feel like watching you two suck face all night."