[15]

Cassie's outfit;

Cassie's outfit;

A FEW DAYS LATER WE All walked into class together, I spent the week with Stefan and he managed to distract me from the whole tyler situation but I had to come back into reality, and go back to whitmore with aiden, with the extra time I had I deci...

A FEW DAYS LATER WE All walked into class together, I spent the week with Stefan and he managed to distract me from the whole tyler situation but I had to come back into reality, and go back to whitmore with aiden, with the extra time I had I decided to interview nannies for him and I think I might have found one to watch him while I'm at school and for when there is another supernatural emergency.

"So, we all agree?" Caroline asked as we all strolled into class together, and Caroline turned to face us, "no more moping about life's little failures and no more dabbling the dark arts of boyfriends past, this is a fresh start."

"Couldn't agree more." Elena nodded, "I happen to love fresh starts."

"Um, I haven't been moping or dabbling." Bonnie spike up.

"Me either." Serena nodded, as we all sat down.

"No one likes a bragger, guys." Caroline groaned, and I sighed thinking about my last encounter with Tyler, I couldn't even believe he had said what he did to me, I thought we could be friends but now I don't know if I want to be.

"Hey, do you mind if I share?" I heard Bonnie ask and I turned my head seeing a blonde girl dumping her purse onto the ground with an eye roll.

"Great, thanks." Bonnie spoke sarcastically, and I turned my head only to find Serena and the girl both staring at each other. "Appreciate it."

Serena furrowed her eyebrows in confusion "Sorry, do I know you?" She asked her.

"Le — no." She Cut herself off, before turning away and I frowned slightly.

"Today is the dawning of a new era." Caroline spoke again, and I had looked over at her "this is a stage one of our metamorphosis into the land of the brave, the free, and the single."

"Bonnie, and Serena aren't single." Elena said, and I furrowed my brows.

"Neither am I." I said lowly, and looked over at me with a small smile.

"Oops?"

"Yes, well, their best friends are single, which make them single adjacent." Caroline replied to Elena's statement, "so, they can be our wing women."