Chapter 33: No, shut the fuck up Brianna

''Are you dumb? Let me just tell you why he killed your fucking parents goddamnit!'' Lisa yelled and crossed her arms over her chest.

''No, don't you get it? I wanna know why he killed my parents from Michael! I want him to confess his crimes!'' I growled almost whispering.

''So fucking dramatic, i get that you're parents are dead but at least let us tell you the fucking reason this whole shitty thing happened!'' Brianna had this certain fury burning in her eyes as she talked to me, it was like she got ticked off over the fact that i wanted Michael to confess.

''No, shut the fuck up Brianna'' i said slowly so the dumb bitch could understand.

''Oh i'll-!'' she was pulled back by Lisa who mumble something in her ear.

Brianna immediately calmed down and I immediately opened my car and slide in the car, Brianna immediately poked her head through my car window as i scrolled it down she pouted.

''And where the fuck do you think your going?'' she hissed with Lisa behind her, he hands on her hips and her lips still bleeding slightly.

''Home?'' i said unemotionally and with that i drove out of the parking lot with Brianna yelling cusses behind.

As the wind flowing through my hair, i drove home knowing i'll have to go to the police station with Clare because of Jake's disappearance. Once i parked in the drive way i banged my car door shut and looks around.

how awfully quiet.

I then felt a wave of panic as Clare ran out of the house with tears in her eyes.

''Come on! we have to go to the police station now t make a statement!'' she pulled my arms and dragged me into her car, started the vehicle and sped off to the station.

She missed a couple of red lights and possibly gained a speeding ticket. I have never seen such a panicked, unorganized and exhausted Clare before. She's always been so calm and level headed. We bursted into the police station and they immediately had shocked faces on.

''Miss Clare and Princess Jones, could you please follow me?'' an officer stepped forward and gestured us to follow. He had a gun sticking out from his belt, it gave me redreams of that  awful night where i had killed Mitch.

Bang

It was like i was experiencing it all over again.

No, i cant distract myself. Right, Micheal must have sent some sort of note that only i could interpret. I had noticed me and Clare were lead into different rooms, i guess that made sense as they didn't want u to communicate in anyway they also took my phone and made me sit at a single table. There was a man opposite with his feet up on the table. I looked at him disgusted, my brother as kidnapped and he's here looking so relaxed? I crossed my arms and gave him a firm look, he had this stupid smirk on and looked at me.

''We need you to give a statement on Jake Jones' disappearance, when did you last see him?'' he chuckled at me annoyed facial expression and continued to look at his clipboard.

''I saw him last night sleeping as always in his room'' i plainly replied.

He gave me a long hard look at took a zipped back out of his pocket and shoved it into my face. I immediately recognized what the numbers and letters meant, i could have one an Oscar as i didn't looked fazed at all by the typed up note.

''Answer honestly, can you interpret this note left at your house?'' this time ha gave a pokerface.

'020716MAHANDSPS'

The first numbers was the date me and Mitch first met.

'MA' obviously stood for Micheal Adams   

'hands' i assumed meant the place me and Kai first held hands.

'PS' probably means only me and Selena were supposed to come.

'MEET MICHEAL ADAMS IN THE NEARBY ALLEYWAY AND COME WITH ONLY SELENA GOLD'

I assume he wants to exchange Jake for me, sort of like a sister sacrificing her life for her brother.

The cop looked at me suspiciously as i spoke.

''I have no idea what that note may mean''