Chapter 30: S-stop you f-fucking t-twat!

By this time I was at home drinking my stress away, I was slumped on the couch in big hump and  was feeling as relaxed as ever or maybe it was the alcohol getting to my head? I had finished my fifth bottle of beer about to get another's one when I had received a text from none other than Brianna.

'We need to talk'

"N-not today bitch!" I slurred out and deleted the text message grinning to myself.

I looked upon the glass bottles on the tables and the couch, all put around carelessly. Maybe one more drink wouldn't hurt right? I went to the cooler we kept in the top shelf so Jake wouldn't find them and swiped a cold bottle of beer feeling the chilling air against my skin. Everyone was asleep like always I drink after everyone is in a deep slumber so I can just drink my sorrows away without getting bothered by anyone. Speaking of getting bothered, I heard a loud knock on my front door, course it was in the middle of the night and I checked the keyhole first and saw it was none other than Kai Alexander Stone at my door with his expensive car parked right next to my baby. He looked worried, curiously I opened the door to meet his strong gaze. He scanned me, I perfectly knew I looked like a mess but the fuck cares.

"Are you okay, love? You stink of alcohol, Princess" he whispered into my ear his arms around me hugging me tightly.

"I'm f-fffine! I'm soberrr!" I blinked rapidly trying to keep dignity and my sanity in check.

"No your not! Don't lie to me!" He growled and gripped my hand leading me inside the house.

His eyes widened looking  at the total of five beers scattered everywhere and a sixth lying there on the table. He went to the kitchen, I watched from the sofa as he poured a glass of water aggressively and handed it to me.

"I need you to sober up and tell me, are you alright, love?" He asked me with worry and stress hinted in his voice as I gulped the water down like it was the last drink I would I have.

"No, I'm not fine. Michael is going to do some shit to me and this occult gang thing is after me, plus I killed somebody so that's just amazing" I vented on to the guy, sobering up.

"James told me about Blake, look at least we have one person we know who would'nt betray us" he said tightening his arms around me.

"Not helping you know" I frowned, "Not helping you know" muttered Kai in a high pitched voice attempting to mimick mine.

I look at him and he suddenly returned my gaze realizing I had heard what he had said we both burst out laughing madly. Sure it was hard for Kai to comfort me but he sure did know how to make me smile. One we had regained our sanity Kai and I were locked in gaze, his dark eyes glistened in the light of the house as we inched closer and closer by the second. We we in a moment when Kai decides to tackle me into a tickle with that signature smirk of his that I first saw on my first day of school. It seemed as if I was cacling as he tickled my stomach.

''S-stop you f-fucking t-twat!" I shrieked.

"O-okay okay" he chuckled.

Little did he know..

"W-What are you-!" 

That's when kai burst into laughter.

RIP Kai Alexander Stone