Chapter 21: Fuck off

After my encounter with Mr Romeo today i went home and did i mention how fabulous Kai's fucking car is?

And y'all know i never say fabulous..

I went home and as soon as i walked through that door my little brother sprinted towards me and leaped on me with his arms wide open. Glimmer in his eyes full of relief and satisfaction.

''Your back! And okay!!'' he yelled and i laughed, it was a real genuine innocent laugh.

''Yup, i'm back'' i smiled and hugged him back.

I really love Jake, he's the person i love the most. I'd do anything for Jake.

He looked exhausted and it was pretty late for him.

''Jakey why don't you go upstairs and go to sleep and we'll hang out later okay?'' i ask and he obeyed.

He sprinted upstairs and i giggled at his eagerness and turned towards my sister who was drinking coffee on the couch. I walked towards her, my boots thumped lightly on the ground disturbing the silence. She just sat there zoned out sipping her coffee regularly just staring into space. I walked towards the couch and sat next to her silently. I fiddled with my fingers waiting for her to say something. The conversation was going nowhere, if there even was a conversation, i started it.

''so...'' i decided to show her the note i got in the hospital.

I didn't want to worry her but keeping secrets from my big sister never turns out good.

I put the note in her lap and she got snapped out of her thoughts. She briefly looked down at the note and after twenty seconds her eyes widened and she almost dropped her mug of coffee.

𝐼 𝒦𝑜𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝑀𝓊𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓇

-𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒

She place her mug on the table and looked at me, i could tell fear had struck her and she had worry in her eyes.

''Th-they know you killed him? H-how? W-what?'' she stuttered and started to panic.

I put my hands on her shoulders calming her down and gazed at her.

''It'll be okay, they won't find out i killed Mitch..they can't find out'' i whispered the last part adverting my eyes.

''I still can't believed you killed him..'' she said tearful.

''I-I lost my temper, he broke my heart, he practically broke me...''

The gunshot pierces through the air, like a drop of rain shooting down from the heavenly sky all was heard that night were a cries and yelps,

And then...

Silence...

Then get flashbacks about the happy, joyful times with Mitch, then i get flashbacks from the great times with Kai..

I sighed and rubbed Claire's shoulder as i got up and went upstairs to my room with wobbly legs. I collapsed onto my bed and went onto my phone.

1 Message from Kai...hm...

And a message from Chloe...James's crush..

I decided to take a peek at what Kai sent me curiously i opened Messenger up.

To: Princess_Cutie:P

You coming to the pool party? It'll be awesome..especially seeing you in a bikini ;P

From: Hot_Stuff123

I'm guessing Chloe has some pool party huh? And really Kai? Seeing me in a bikini? Ugh i already know Selena is gonna make me wear one. I look at Chloe's message.

To: All Seniors

POOL PARTAE AT MY HOUSE! ITZ GONNA BE EPIC BITCHEZ!!

From: Chloe_Bae212

Well, that's one way to invite people to a pool party. I message my friends in our group chat on Whatsapp and smiled at our conversation.

Me: Pool party at Chloe's house you guys in?

Jamie_dOoD: Damn right

FemaleVersionOfBatman: He's only coming cuz he wanna see his GF!

Jamie_dOoD: Nah, i'm coming cuz the party IS GONNA BE LIT AF

Me: Thats what they always say.. :P

FemaleVersionOfBatman: She's right

Jamie_dOoD: Yeah, yeah, yeah party's gonna be tomo, y'all going Selena's house to get ready?

FemaleVersionOfBatman: Yeah Princess has no sexy swimsuits

Me: Fuck off

Jamie_dOoD: Oh shit well then we gotta go your house chica

FemaleVersionOfBatman: Since when did you know the language of my homeland?

Me: He doesn't lol bye gtg

Jamie_dOoD: C ya

FemaleVersionOfBatman: Adios

I put the phone down and got up groaning to change into my PJ's and soon i settled down into my bed and let my dreams carry me to a land far away.