Chapter 32: Do you two wanna stop being awkward asshats and get this sorted out?

Next thing you know, i was giving a statement to the police about Jake. It didn't feel real to me. Jake is my little brother, raised him, Claire was always trying to work to provide for us and Nancy and me raise Jake, though when i was old enough, i could take care of Jake in the Summer holidays because it was expensive paying for a nanny everyday. 

Jake's only a child. 

Why would Micheal kidnap him? 

Just to get to me? 

That makes no sense. 

Why would he put his perfect reputation on the line...

These thoughts ran through mind as if in was a huarache. I felt the light f the police cars hit my back as if it was a sense, a slap of reality. I walked away from the right after giving my statement, 

i felt angry, i felt murderous.

 I felt worse than when i felt the insults and embarrassment for when Mitch, my ex boyfriend had been with a girl right after we had broken up, he told me that he hated me. 

There was a crowd.

Then, i followed him into an ally.

He saw me from the corner of his eye and then he yelled at me bitterly and spitefully.

I pulled out my gun.

Whimpering.

And then.

Bang!

It was all too fast.

I shake the memories out of my mind and walked off, i decided to go home. I guess Clare had only found out about Jake's disappearance during school. I sluggishly drag my feet into the car park, the wind flowing through my hair as i walked towards my car, my eyes drooping and pissed. 

''Ahem'' .

''Brianna''

''I'm here too'' Lisa said from Brianna's side.

''Explain to me now'' my fists clenched and eyes popping

Lisa stepped forward, it was shocking as she had never spoke up her stepped away form Brianna's side.

''My name isn't really Lisa Rebecca Beth, its Lisa Rebecca Adams'' Lisa flicked her scarlet locks back with that revolting poker face, i couldn't read it at all.

Her voice ringed in my ears and triggered something.

'Adams' where have i heard that last name before?

Adams

Adams

Adams..

Micheal Adams..!

''Y-your Micheal's sister!?'' i gasped, and then realization hit me like a brick.

''YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" tears swelled into my eyes and leaped at her.

I punched, i just beated her. All i could see was red, my vision blurry. The emotions i felt..

This was her fault.

Damn the Adams family.

Brianna pried me off Lisa, desperately and looked at me and then Lisa her face swollen and red.

 Brianna looked at me annoyed. Pissed.

''What are you doing you asshole!? Lisa is adopted! She hates her family why else would she have kept her last name a secret, you dumb fucker!'' she shrieked and my eyes widened in disbelief.

Adopted?!

Well,its not that surprising, a family of dark brown haired successors pumping out a redhead makes no sense.

I didn't know Brianna really cared for Lisa as a true friend..

Well, there's a lot i don't know apparently.

''I-i'm trying to h-help out, bitch..'' Lisa coughed out wiping the blood on her lips and making her way up.

''Sorry, bout' that'' i give a small smile and the wipe my tears.

Never thought i'd ever be apologizing to this redhead.

I look at her with a poker face and she looks t me and smiles.

''Guess, i deserved that..you know i'm not really a dumb redhead, its all just an act'' she adverts her gaze from mine.

''Oh'' is all i can breath out.

''Do you two wanna stop being awkward asshats and get this sorted out? Lisa, explain how you know about the kidnapping and..everything else..'' Brianna demands folding her arms over her chest, stuttering the last part.

''I overheard Micheal having an important conversation with father, this is not about Mitch, they killed your parents..'' she paused for a second then continued ''my father killed your parent because-''

I cut her off.

''I wanna hear his confession, i wanna hear it from his own son, i wanna know why from Micheal Motherfucking Adams'' i growled, i was angry and i was sad at the same time.

Though, i couldn't believe it.

This was all planned from the start, from the day i was born the were plotting to kill my parents?

I'm gonna murder that son of a bitch and then his fucktard daddy.