Chapter 35: ''SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS WE HAVE GUNS''

''So let me get this straight, Kai, Micheal, Jax, Dylan and Blake families are part of this organisation called the Black Rose which wanna kill Princess and her siblings for whatever reason. Also Princess killed her ex boyfriend Mitch who was apart of this organisation because she's a badass yandere, excuse my weeb self. Blake and Kai are on our side, Dylan just doesn't want any part of this and Micheal is a cray son of a bitch who kidnapped Jake and wants to meet Princess and Selena in a sketchy-ass alleyway to exchange Princess' life for her brothers?'' James summarized the whole situation as best as he could and was left in a puffing mess.

''So whats the plan?'' Kai asked with his feet on the coffee table, he was very calm about it and wore this look of thought.

''I say we jump him, just sneak up behind him and then'' Selena does some karate moves with her arms ridiculously.

I chuckle ever so slightly but then realize that this was a serious matter.

''Yeah, no''

''I mean, i'm pretty sure he'll have bodyguards or some shit'' Alex looks at his significant other with an eyebrow raised.

It felt as though we were planning on breaking into some millionaires mansion. The truth at this moment finally set in, my brother had been kidnapped by a psychopath. I breath it trying to get rid of the fire of pure anger lit in my insides. I look at James who had this look on his face, as though he had an idea.

''Where did you get your gun from Prince? The one you killed Mitch with?'' James looked at me with his hand on his chin.

Even the mention of Mitch gave me a cold shiver down my spine.

Oh you should've seen the look in his eyes. 

Pure fear of death.

Now that look would haunt me in my dreams, not because i'm afraid of that look of fear, but because..

I enjoyed watching him in fear.

It was bitter pleasure.

And at that moment i questioned..

Was i sadistic? 

I was snapped into reality when James had walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder, giving me a questionable look.

''You okay mate?''

''I'm fine..'' i said in this soft voice as if i was a robot without a single emotion, then i coughed and i felt my vocal cords return to normal.

''Yeah the guy who sold me the gun, he doesn't sell them anymore'' i sighed looking at James.

''I may know a guy'' Alex grinned and everyone turned to look at him.

Time skip 

''Stho weh're gonnah bfeh deh before thee is right?'' James said with a fry in his mouth.

We had gone to get the guns but we made a quick stop to Mcdonalds afterwards, it was a cold night with the stars shining above us and no one really had brought anything to warm themselves up.

''yeah and then we'll be like ''SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS WE HAVE GUNS'' Selena did finger guns as James carried the take away and i carried the drinks.

I chuckled and already saw Kai and Alex by the cars with the guns in a brief case. The both grinned at us as we carried the food, Selena was the only one not carry anything because James had volunteered to carry mostly everything. Selena danced around us and giggled, i rolled my eyes as we walked towards the car in the cold weather.

''Come on jackasses, i'm starving'' Kai plastered his signature smirk and i threatened to drop his strawberry milkshake.

''It would be a shame if this milkshake were to just spill, obviously it would all be an accident fuck boy'' i chuckled and opened the car door as he hesitantly went in.

Kai poked his head out of the window and said to Alex, ho was driving his car ''If you just put a scratch her i'll kill you before the car accident does'' he glared daggers at Alex.

''Then why don't you drive your car jackass?'' he chuckled slightly.

''I just want to chill with Princess in her car, whats your problem Alex?'' he scoffed and raised an eyebrow.

''Nothing just asking, i know you're on your man period but calm the fuck down bro'' he laughed and drove off.

''What a joker'' i laughed and muttered.