Chapter 36: Tch, yeah sure dipshit

Lol i never thought i'd get to chapter 36...

By this time i was walking with Serena into the alleyway where Micheal first  threatened me.

I felt this overwhelming pain in my chest, i was anxious, and it was burning through my skin. I walked past the revolting garbage all over the floor.

I'm coming to save you Jake.

''I told you to come alone, but then again, i anticipated this would happen..'' a gruff voice spoke.

Serena gulped next to me as she saw several men surround us. I kept my posture and stood my ground. I was wearing a baggy t-shirt with jeans and so i could hide my gun in my jeans. Serena decided it was the best idea to hide it in her bra and wore a baggy hoodie she is something. Then i heard Micheal's footsteps, his face dark and a psychotic smile was worn. It was like he knew everything, he knew we had guns, he knew my friends were waiting for the right moment.

We were the pawns and he was the king.

He then came really close to me, it was as if he was a millimeter apart from my blank face. He then gave me the most innocent smile like he had the whole universe in the palms of his hands and said.

''Kai, James, Alex''

He paused.

''You can come out now''

And in which, they did. But started shooting. 

It was all so fast, the bullets shot through the air, piercing it. The body guards whipped their guns out and started shooting and so did i. I quickly hid behind a trash can kneeling down casually getting up to aim once in a while. I couldn't see where Serena went but i had a clear view of James hiding behind the edge of the alleyway opening. I saw him covering his mouth, tears running down his face, i guess he couldn't do it, he can't kill a person. I wanna go up to him and hug him, telling him everything is alright. He was one of my best friends after all. I saw Alex, he was standing up and shooting alongside Kai. A bullet went right past his arm, grazing it slightly as it formed a cut, i could tell from the blood staining the arm of his oversized sweater. I was worried for my friends. 

Then i realized, where was Jake?

I saw Micheal standing there, smiling.

His body guards in front of him covering him, a few dead bodies on the floor, Micheal didn't care at all for the people who risked their lives for him did he? 

''Kai cover me!'' i yelled at the top of my vice and he nodded shooting anyone he tried to harm me as i went for Micheal. The reinforcements just keep coming. 

''You know Princess, I've been itching for a gun fight all semester !'' he laughed maniacally.

Is he trying to get on my bad side?

I shot the body guards that surrounded him as if it was nothing. And then tackled him to the ground, he winced as his head hit the cold hard floor and then smiled.

''You know, we can continue this in bed...'' he stretched 'bed' out as if this was a house party or something and we aren't in the middle of a gunfight.

''Where is Jake you bastard!?'' i practically screamed at him.

He didn't answer.

He just.

Smiled.

''We can't keep this up Prince! Alex is injured, James is hiding and Serena and i can't keep doing this or we'll run out of bullets!'' he shouted in a panicked manner.

''Oh it looks like you and Kai over here aren't doing very well, oh and Alex might soon bleed to death huh?~'' he was laughing,, like there was no tomorrow.

I panicked. At this rate we'll die. I started to hyperventilate, i couldn't shoot Micheal in the head because i first need to know where Jake is. I looked back at Micheal and he just had a smirk plastered n his face.

''Oh are you panicking? Well poor Princess. Perhaps you finally wanna know why we actually killed your parents and want to kill you?'' he said giggling.

Note that i'm still on top of Micheal, pinning him to the ground. He just knows that i can't kill him until i find out where Jake is. Asshole.

''Spit it out you bastard!'' i spat.

He giggled with femininity and said ''We don't care that you killed Mitch! Silly little Princess..Your parents were leading the organisation that was going against us! What were they called? Oh yes~ The White Rose!'' he chuckled and i punched him for, well..everything.

So..

My family..

Me, Claire, Jake..we're all the heir's for this organisation?

It was so much to process but i had to push it to the side and find out where Jake is..

''Where is he!? If you don't tell me i'll stick a bullet in your head!'' i shouted in his face.

''You'll do that anyway''.

Well, he's not wrong.

Just then i head Kai yell over the bullet shots.

''Did you invite them here?!'' it was in confusion so i looked behind me and saw..

Brianna and Lisa.

I chuckled to myself, they looked dressed for the occasion. They had guns in their two palms and were dressed in all black. 

''I guessed you needed help, bitchface'' Brianna looked straight into my eyes and did a hair flip.

I clicked my tongue and chuckled.

Classic Brianna.

''tch yeah sure dipshit''

They helped incredibly as they shot at the body guards and constant reinforcements came flying in. I then realized, the black Range Rover right outside the alleyway was starting up, the tinted windows made out  small figure in the window and i saw constant banging on the glass. 

Jake was in the car.

My Nike Airs skidded across the floor as i got up desperately and yelled.

 ''Jake is in the fucking Range Rover!''

I saw Brianna run up to range rover and shot through the front seat killing the driver instantly.

Then i felt everything go in slow motion.

Micheal rushed up with this scary look in his eyes, he aimed and shot right at Jake.

And yet.

It didn't hit Jake.

Although his aim was perfect.

It hit someone else.

It hit Brianna.

 Right in the stomach.

Who had jumped to save my brother.