Chapter 29: Selena kept asking questions like 'is your mama a whore?'

''So what the fuck was so important that you had to go and kiss me in the middle of the corridor Blake?'' i hissed at him my arms crossed against my chest.

''Well, i just came to warn you, Michael is planning something, something that'll hurt you or maybe even your family..'' he said in his cold voice, avoiding my eye contact.

''And why would you, out of all people, warn me?" i said disbelievingly.

''Lets just say that Kai and i have been friends since we were toddlers..I'm a loyal one, unlike Dylan and Jax'' he had that soft look in his eyes.

A look full of regret and hurt, i read his feelings like a book, it was something that came to me easily. Reading someone's feeling by the look in their eyes. His stance was defending and protective of himself and all that were close to his heart, which were only a handful of people it seemed like. It was true that, every man was fighting for themselves now. Man or woman. I held my hand out as in a sort of truce, determined to gain loyalty for each other he gave me a hard look then shook my hand.

''Thanks Blake''

''For what?"

''For being unlike Jax or Michael, human''

He smiled at me and i returned it. (BOOM! CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!)

I walked off down the corridor with a smile on my face and walked into my sister's office, like i was at home i sat right down took a seat and leaned back on my chair with my feat up lazily.

''Hey sista''

''Why the hell are you here now Cess?''

''Mr Johnson sent me here for annoying him all detention'' a smirk painted onto my face and she just looked up at me annoyed.

''Just go'' she held the arch of her nose and sighed. I shrugged it off and made my way back to detention. Down the corridor, the ever so empty corridor. My thoughts wondered around like clouds in my head.

What the fuck was Michael going to do?

Was Blake really regretful for everything he's done as a member of this freaky organization?

Was this really all about me killing Mitch?

i strolled into the class room and opened the door with a big grin.

''Princess is back!'' i said with enthusiasm.

''Oh..great..'' Mr Johnson looked at his watch and his annoyed, fed up face turned into a enlightened grin.

''FIVE MORE MINUTES'' he jumped up and started to wave his arms around.

Our shocked faces said it all. He composed himself and asked us to leave. I met up with my friends and they started to tell me about the rest of the detention.

''Yeah, we basically made it hell for him, even Bitch face, slut, man whore and crazy dude joined in'' Selena told us with her normal energetic smile.

''Its true, i started to do a exaggerated cough every time he sipped from his coffee cup and Selena kept asking the weirdest questions like 'is your mama a whore?' '' James imitated Selena in his high, squeaky voice, we all bursted out laughing madly.

''Yep, your friends are quite the hilarious lot, love'' Kai pecked a kiss onto my forehead lovingly.

''Of they are, they learnt from me'' i flipped my hair which ended up going into Selena's eye.

''Really P?!''

''PFFTTT YOU SAID PEE!'' James yelled laughing.

''oh my lord'' Kai face palmed.

''He is such a child, he learnt that from me too'' i chuckled.

''Why are you so quiet Alex?'' Selena worried.

''I'm just tired Lena'' he scratched behind his neck, his dark curls all over his face.

We were now outside, me and James were heading towards my car why Alex and Kai walked off to their own rides.

''Bye love, see you later Alex!''

And at that we were off. Speeding into the distance like a true cliche love story. The wind in my blonde hair, i felt relaxed.

''Guys, i need to tell you something'' i said unsurely.

''Oh there she goes again..'' Selena rolled her eyes.

''Oh shut up''

''Well, she does have a point, you always have something bad to tell us'' James said looking out at the scenery.

''Its not bad! Well it is kinda. Look, Blake came to warn me that Michael is planning to do something that'll hurt me or my family, that means he's on our side''  i lowered my voice and didn't take my eyes off the road, not even for a second.

''Thats still bad'' Selena looked triumphant.

''Oh fuck you''

''Don't take  advantage of the fact that i'm Bi'' she smirked and James bursted out laughing.

''I really do hate you''

''Awe i hate you too!"

''You guys are actual weirdos'' James implies with a grin.

''Says the guy who watches hentai!'' Selena giggles, he didn't watch hentai but it was hilarious to see James so flustered.

''I DO NOT!'' he yelled with a reddened face.

''You keep telling yourself that'' i added with a smirk.