Chapter 6: Noooo, too slutty, too baggy, too innocent...

When school was over or in my terms, when i finally convinced James and Selena to ditch school with me which took at least up to fourth period. We went to Selena's house to get ready for the party, and in all recognition I hand NOTHING to do with this gossiping about some stupid party. Me and James waited anxiously for Selena to open the door with her keys once we got in there it was total chaos.

''Wait chica's! ¡Ustedes dos chicas serán mi muerte! [You two girls will be my death!] '' An old woman yelled chasing after two giggling children who seemed to be twins. They ran in front of us as i just looked shocked and Selena looked used to it.

''Umm-'' James started but didn't finish as he cut himself off by staring at his surroundings.

A girl and a boy were about 16 or 15 were curling their dark hair with curlers mumbling Spanish. As the little girls kept running around with their grandmother right behind the. A little toddler on a drawer by the mirror in the porch messing around with scissors and giggled  and another little girl  being held in the arms of which looked like Selena's mother as the father spotted the toddler with the scissors and quickly took a hold of him snatching the scissors right back. All of the siblings looked exactly by SiSi as they ran around causing chaos in the home.

''Ah Selena! mi pequeña niña [My little girl] '' Selena's mother said rocking the adorable little baby in her arms.

''Ayee mamá!'' Lena replied with a playful eye roll and hugged her mother being careful of the baby in her arms.

They split and Mrs Gold looked directly at me, ''Who is this chica, amor? [Love] ''  the loving mother looked back at her daughter who smiled with excitement.

''This is my new friend named Princess Mamá!'' Selena said and James just stood there awkwardly unknowing what to do.

The woman smiled  and shook hands with me with her free hand and i smiled back awkwardly.

''amor, ¿me estás diciendo que esta chica se llama princesa? [Love, are you telling me that this girl is called Princess?] '' The woman exclaimed and Selena nodded 'yes'.

''increíble [Amazing]'' she gawked and me and James just stood there waiting for them to stop talking Spanish.

''Yeah, yeah i'm going to room now'' she said as she dragged me and James into her luscious nature-like room.

''Its beautiful!'' i cooed as i looked around, Selena grabbed my hand and pushed me onto the bed along with James.

''Okay we are going to plan this whole thing out as this is Princess's first real party i-''

I cut her off surprised ''Hey! i have been to plenty of parties before!-'' then she cut me off

''But Oakswood High school is known for its parties and festivities so girl, this will be the best party your ever gonna go to especially because its that snob's Brinanna's party i mean her daddy is really rich and-'' she cut her rambling off and breathed in deeply.

''Anyway..'' she continued ''lets find you some hot outfits!'' she grabbed me while James laid down on the bed and took a nap.

She had a walk in closet which looked just...wow...She looked around for outfits while i drooled over a leather jacket i found.

''Noooo, to slutty, too baggy, too innocent'' she laughed at that and searched around more.

''YASSS'' she screamed and i internally face palmed.

~Time skip~

Okay, i had to admit..I LOOK FUCKING FABULOUS BITCHEZ!

Later on while Selena got ready and James complained about how long girls take getting ready, i looked through Instagram

Later on while Selena got ready and James complained about how long girls take getting ready, i looked through Instagram. OOH cute dog picture, hmmm...what the fuck, i looked wide eyed at a picture of Kai looking fine  and i just ignore it. Then when i scrolled down i couldn't believe my eyes...it was Micheal and Brianna back together again in a cute picture captioned and i quote:

''Back together with bae ;)''

i almost gagged at the caption and put my phone awayin my back pocket as Selena came out of the bathroom.

''girl you looking hot! All da boiss gonn' be drooling over you tonight!'' i screamed

I looked at her for a good 30 seconds until i realized- ''No nose ring today huh?'' i say smiling with a slight grin and she returns the smile

''Nope, not today, going all out''

~Time skip~

We walked out the car strolling towards the house like bosses, i look over to James who couldn't be bothered to change his clothes and i look at Selena who looks really confident. WE walk into the building with the loud ass music playing and saw Lisa, Brianna's sidekick on the table fucking naked, only in her laced panties and bra dancing like nobody's watching, except, everyone is watching. They're also cheering, which most of the boys are.

What is this a party or a strip club?

I laugh at James who is just there covering his eyes and walking towards some other people to talk to. I go to the bar and order a shot or two and gulp it down and dance on the dance floor with some strangers. Selena is already getting drunk with Alex her asshole of a crush and i'm just sexually dancing with some hot blonde quarterback. I let him touch me all over my body.

He whispers in his husky voice into my ear,

''Why don't we go somewhere a little more private darling~''

until my fun stops when Brianna big mouth speaks into some microphone.

''7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!'' she yells as everyone else yells back even though half of them are drunk.

Everyone who wanted to play and were at least half had some dignity left went to the living room of Brianna's mansion of a house.  There were only eight people playing though ironically the whole gang, me, Selena, James, Kai, Brianna, Lisa, Micheal and Alex.

''Isn't this like some game 14 year olds play?'' Lisa spat, clearly delusional ,

''Yeah-whatever, who cares! No let the game begin! How about Little Miss Bitchy Princess can go first with hot Kyle- I mean Kai!'' she slurred and my eyes widened.