Chapter 37: Endgame

After that incident.
We ran.

We went to the United Kingdom where the Black Rose hasn't dominated. Our families.

Serena, James and Alex.
Both Lisa and Kai had ran away from her family and can technically live alone since they are 18.
We made ourselves a new future.
A new life.
A fresh start.
A new beginning.
A new family.
Lisa changed and she and James got together.
Me and Kai started our own family, we raised my brother Jake and soon had kids of our own.
Alex and Serena had problems and trust issues. Then it turned out Alex had mental issues. We got through them as friends. They eventually built their own family.

My sister Claire, she decided to quite her teaching career and finish what our parents started. She is rebuilding the organisation that is going against the Black Rose, Dylan and Blake decided to help out, it took a bit of convincing but they decided to join.

Jax stayed with the Black Rose and constantly visited Michael who is serving a life sentence for kidnapping and murder.

We will visit Brianna's grave every Friday, we will always remember what she did that day.

But as my brother grew up.
He became the exact opposite of me.
He was a good boy.
He reminded me of those quaterbacks that always followed the rules.

Well that was my story.
Love.
Murder.
Death.
Drama.
Tragedy.
Fate.

What else do you need?