Chapter 17: HOLY FUCKADOODLE DOO YOUR ALIVE P-BOMB!

Well, i'm in the hospital most likely.

Thats just fabulous.

and i never say fabulous.

I now know how Squidward from Spongbob Squaredick feels like...

i probably just ruined some person's childhood by saying that..sorry not sorry.

like i said.

Fabulous.

I opened my eyes slowly, my head thumping on the said of my skull. I hear voices and and squint my eyes at the sudden light. I groan and i see a blurry figure notice, my vision soon becomes clearer and i hold my head in pain.

I felt a soft hand touch mine and a female voice speak in a raspy and scratchy voice as if they were previously crying.

''Are you okay Cess?'' I hear my sister barely able to cough out.

''I guess..what happened?'' i asked as i tried to sit up.

Pain strikes into my back as i try and sit up. I stumble back and grumble as Claire looks at me with lovey dovey eyes--yeah i know she's worried about me, but still..she knows i don't like that sappy stuff.

''Your still healing'' she whispers.

''What the fuck happened to me?!'' i snapped and her eyes widen and her gaze becomes harder.

Ah shit

I shouldn't have snapped at her like that..

''Sorry'' i mumbled and she sighed, her eyes looked as if she was waiting for me to wake up for hours.

''Its okay'' she adverted her eyes from mine.

''When you ran off, it was into the road. Kai Stone, he pushed to out of the way, but a little to hard. Your head hit your head on a lamppost that resulted into a concussion and your back also hit the pavement real hard, probably why your back hurts so much'' She described that in a lot of detail and avoided her gaze from mine.

''wow''

''yeah wow, i mean the ''hot'' badboy Kai Stone saved your life Princess'' she quoted and i stretched my arm and punched her playfully in the shoulder.

''Look, i have no feelings for that jacka-!!''  Clarie cut me off.

''Language''

''English''

She rolled her eyes and chuckled as i smiled. I look around to see where's my lil bro but there was no one else in the room so i looked up at Clare and sighed.

''Where's Jakey?'' i asked and also sighed.

''He's at home with Nancy, he didn't want to see you like this''

''Oh''

She got up a headed for the door.

''Wait..!''

''Huh?''

''Where you going?'' i asked longingly.

''To tell em' your ready for visitor's'' she smirked and i knew exactly why.

I decided to ask anyway.

''Why? Who's here?'' i wondered,

''Oh you know just your friends and..'' she paused and gave me the i-just-got-away-with-murder look.

''And..Kai Crush-worthy Stone'' she smiled innocently and i just gave her a i-hate-you look.

''yeah bye'' she put her hands in her blazer pockets and walked at with a smirk plastered all over her face widely.

''damnit'' i murmured and watched the door carefully.

''HOLY FUCKADOODLE DOO YOUR ALIVE P-BOMB!'' i heard a certain Selena Camilla Gold burst in through the doors and next thing i knew she had her arms around me squeezing me.

''OH THANK BEJESUS CHRIST''

Then James came running in and squeezed me to death too. I know they were just worried about me and i love em' but they need to stop squeezing me so hard that my lungs will soon explode..

''G-guys...I...c-can't...f-fucking...b-b-breath'' i choked out.

They quickly let me go slightly embarrassed and dust me off as if i was some precious antique object.

''Sorry'' they both murmur in usion and a smile plays on my lips and they return it.

''So you guys were really that damn worried!?'' i bite my lip, i can't believe they were so worried.

They widen their eyes slightly and look at each other.

James sits down on the bed on my left side and Selena on my right and look at me with sappy eyes.

Well, i'm sure getting it.

Selena put her and on my shoulder and i just kept on with the curious expression.

''We're your friends, we'll always worry about you''

''What she said''

I chuckled ad hugged them, i sighed into their backs as i slightly sat up to receive the hug as my back was killing me. 

Then, Selena looked behind her and a smirk was painted on her face. So Me and James looked behind her too and i facepalm.

Ah fuck..

Kai..

But he didn't have his seductive signature smirk or his piercing gaze. He was..different.

I can't explain it but he was so nervous, i could see it in his soft chocolate brown eyes.

''Go get some dick!'' James grinned and patted my shoulder.

I look over to Selena with the most unamused expression and she nodded with the same expression as James and they both left giving looks to Kai.

He walked in, twiddling his thumbs and looking down with a tint of red on his cheeks.

Aww cute.

He walk towards the foot of the bed and ran his hand through his dark locks.

''So asshole isn't much of an asshole when a hot and sexy girl is in trouble huh?'' a smirk played up on my lips.

''Did the bad girl just call herself hot and sexy?'' he raised an eyebrow,

''Yup''.

''Well..'' he sighed and paused.

''I ain't arguing with you love''.

BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES MY LITTLE CLIFF-HANGERS!!

So sorry about not updating for a long time!! >-<

If you read my posts on my profile then i told you like two or three days ago i was going to update the next day if that makes sense.

I didn't update on that day because i was sick and the next day i was sicker.

I stayed at Nans house for a two days and didn't update.

I'm a lot better now, not fully better but better.

once again sorry!

BUT Y'ALL DON'T OWN ME!!!

jk

~Princess <3