Chapter 26: So you two are having fun there are you?

''So let me get this straight, sweet, kind Micheal. Brianna's puppy boyfriend, sorry EX-boyfriend is in Kai's gang, oh and they wanna kill you because you ''accidentally'' killed Mitch, your ex-boyfriend that cheated on you'' Selena breathed out and took a gulp of her beer.

We were in my house, Clare and Jake were upstairs sound asleep so i sneaked in my friends, It was a the day after the party and i was telling them about everything, i came clean.

''You guys are taking this surprisingly well and by the way Kai was protecting me, he doesn't wanna kill me, they're trying to force him to'' i sighed and gave my friends a concerning look right before taking a sip from my beer.

''Duly noted and how the hell did you ''accidentally'' kill Mitchy'' James chuckled at the nickname and i rolled my eyes.

''I used a gun and i wasn't exactly sane at the time'' i bit my lip embarrassed at my actions as the room quickly fell into a deadly silence.

''Interesting'' Selena quickly commented to break the suffocating silence.

''You know me and Selena will always protect you and i have a feeling Kai meant what he said'' James stated with a eyebrow lift, soon followed by a sigh.

''Look, i was ever so touched by Kai wanting to protect me and same goes with you two, But i don't need protecting, i killed a guy remember? I can take care of myself and i have been for eight years'' i breath out and Selena and James look at me and nod understandingly.

''We still have your back though!'' Selena smiles sweetly and i return it.

''So what are we gonna do about this situation, we cant go to the police, because SOMEBODY just HAD to MURDER their EX! Not mentioning any specific names..'' James yelled looking directly at me and i chuckle at his antics.

''I could confront Kai, we could sorta form an alliance?'' i suggested with raised eyebrows.

''This isn't war ya know'' Serena mumbled and i gave her a piercing glare.

''Oh shut up you''

We all sat in silence meaning that we have agreed that i would confront Kai, we drank our beers silently and for the rest of the night talking about how 'Koe No Katachi' was the best movie ever.

-Timeskip to next day because i really can't be assed to add extra dialogue-

I was at school, of course i was, i was forced to go. (MOOD)

I was sitting with my friends on the cafeteria greasy table, we all snuck quick glances at Kai and to each other begging each other to go and talk to him with our facial expression. I bang my fist onto the table and looked at my friends dead serious.

''Fine! I'll go to confront him!''

I approached Kai and  decided to get to the point.

''Kai, i need to talk to you'' i said with utter professionalism.

''Oh? Whatever for, love?'' he seem weary and timid, as i dragged him out of school into the empty streets.

''Just follow me''

It was particularly dirty, trash bags scattered everywhere. Probably why its deserted. I turned towards him, facing his gaze. It was hard not to melt right in front of him considering the fact that the last time i faced him we collided out lips. I faced straight towards him, our eyes shooting bullets at each other, his eyes like those Andalusite hazel brown gems that sparkled in the daylight. My arms were crossed over my chest, he was ditto to this. His face questioning and curious.

''I know everything mate''

''And what might that be?''

''I know about Black Rose, i know about Michael, i know about them wanting you to kill me'' i stared at him emotionless, plainly and ever so calmly.

''How did you find out?''

''I'm very quiet''

Word could not describe his facial expression at this point. His expression was a twisted look of shock, anger, embarrassment and exhaustion. Both of us still in the same stance as we were when we arrived, arms crossed. Distant.

''I want to protect you'' his voice was weak yet strong at the same time.

''I don't need protecting'' i hissed, although i know i was too harsh to him, i didn't want to seem weak. Classic me.

''I know, but this is more than a gang we're talking about. This isn't five people Princess. This is a family business, passed down by four families uniting under one leader, they are everywhere around the Globe even in the governments, this is serious'' he acted like they were considered as royalty, like Black Rose the most powerful organization in the world.

''Wait, everywhere around the world!? And why do you call yourselves a gang? Who are these four families? Who is Michael in the gang? Do you know who your boss is? How the fuck did you guys hide through the government? Why hasn't nobody figured ou-'' i rambled on and i had a glimpse of Kai rolling his eyes.

Next thing i knew, his lips had collided once again with mine. I had figure why he had met his lips with mine. To shut me up. But, we got carried away. Our bodies crash, i felt his body up against mine. His hands palmed my waist, my back against the wall. The heat between us, my arms  wrapped around his neck just barely as his tall figure towered over mine. His hand drifted sneakily up my shirt, inch by inch i felt a tingling sensation all over me. I bit his lip in the kiss and he fucking moaned, it took me by surprised and soon i was straddling him. I never wrap my legs around someone's waist, never, not when i have sex, and i'm on top a lot. I heard a voice.

''So, you two are having fun there are you?''

WHOOP WHOOP. Imma try to update tomorrow, to make it up to you guys.

I'm also going to update 'Blood Will Drip', if you haven't checked out that story, plese check it out at least.

Love you guys.

~Princess<3