Chapter 19: Who are these fuckers and how do they know?

Some people have secrets, the most darkest of secrets.

The gunshot pierces through the air, like a drop of rain shooting down from the heavenly sky all was heard that night were a cries and yelps,

And then...

Silence...

But nothings perfect, there's always that little crack in the wall that'll only keep growing bigger no matter how much you try to cover the hole it'll only ever be temporary.

But lets just pretend that this is just a mere love story, shall we?

Present ime

I woke up in the Hospital bed of course and my back was actually letting me sit up in my bed. I rubbed my eyes for a bit and yawned.

Well, today i can get outta this place yay for me.

Suddenly, a pure white envelope with a pitch black wax seal caught the corner of my hazel eyes.

The heck? Have they heard of texting, this is the 21st fucking Century!

I reached out for the peculiar envelope on my bedside table and grabbed it carefully. The dark wax seal shined in the sunlight, the most strangest thing i have seen. I ran my thumb over the black wax seal which spelt out the letters B and R which had a rose going through the letters beautifully. I finally decided to open the envelope as i practically teared it apart as i roughly took the piece of parchment paper out and unfolded it to find seven words written in the most sophisticated looking writing that caught my eye.

𝐼 𝒦𝑜𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉  𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝑀𝓊𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓇

-𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒

O-Oh god..

Who are these fuckers and how do they know?

I run my hand through my blonde locks and start to breath heavily, sweat rolls down my forehead as i worry.

''Fuck...'' i breath out under my breath.

I mentally facepalm as i scrunch the letter in a ball and throw it across the room in anger. I grab the towel on my bedside and wipe my face with it. I breath in deeply and slowly as i close my eyes.

''Calm down..'' i mumble as i take deep breaths.

It can't be too bad, can it?

~Timeskip~

By now i was getting driven by James who was trying to drive like a normal person and Selena in the backseat. We were driving to his house cuz his parents aren't home and my sister said it was alright.

I know...Since when did i fucking get permission from big sis?

I have no idea anymore, lets consider the fact that i just got out of Hospital and i'd rather not worry my sister more.

''Your lucky Kai was there when he was ya know'' Jay breathed out.

''Ya''.

''Are you still gonna play that little game with him?'' Selena grinned,

''Maybe, i don't give up too easily'' i couldn't help but grin too.

''Darling, this game you two are playing is gonna end with love, not hate'' she smiled that sweet little you-know-i'm-right smile of hers.

I sigh and before i could protest to her lil comment, James parked his parents car.

Yes, he was driving one of his parents car as he doesn't have his own.

I practically ran into his house once he had turned the key and i collapsed on the sofa and grinned at James who immediately went into his fridge.

''Beer or Whiskey?'' he peered into his fridge without taking his eyes of of it for a second.

''Beer for me JamJam!!''' Selena yelled and collapsed herself next to me.

''Beer all the way my dude'' i said calmly as he got three bottled straight out of the fridge and closed it violently.

He took a sip of his and place the other cool drinks on the coffee table as Selena stared at em' longingly.

''Haven't had beer in a long time'' she smiled and snatched it from the table and chugged it down.

I laughed and ''whoo'' ed her while she consumed the alcohol like it was nothing.

''Calm yourself there Lena'' James said as i took a sip from my bottle.

''Party pooper'' she spurted out and giggled like a ten year old.

''I'm glad your parents aren't home James'' i chuckled.