Chapter 31: Oh Lisa, you exist?

"You fucking slut!" I heard a certain redhead come clicking her designer heals behind me in that shrill voice of hers.

"Oh lord, what the fuck do you want now Brianna?!" I turn around to find Queen Bee looking at me with that angered look, with her loyal companion by her side.

''Don't give us that attitude bitch!'' the second red head shrieked.

''Oh, Lisa, you exist?'' i asked in this clueless voice, though i was mentally grinning.

She scoffed and i just smirked. 

''Why didn't you reply to my text message? You prick! Do you know what you've done?!'' she  whisper-yelled, tears prickled in her eyes.

Now, this was the first time I've heard Brianna sound you serious and worried at the same time. I looked at my phone and saw one deleted item I  opened it and  saw:

'We need to talk'

Then it all came back to me, why there were so many beer bottles in the bin this morning. I was fucking drunk. I felt a sickening feeling in my stomach, like someone had just force-fed me. 

what if this was important?

Wait..how can it be important if its from Brianna?

The i was snapped back into reality by Brianna. She had pulled me into the same janitors room, where Dylan and Lisa were about to have sex. I watched where i put  my hands as i most definitely do not want to imagine what they used in here. Lisa was in here to and both Brianna and Lisa towered over me angered and most definitely pissed. I could see the panic in Brianna's eyes and Lisa looked at like she was going to have a panic attack. They looked like they were drowning in a ocean full of pain and emotion, silently screaming to tell me something of utter most importance.

''Your brother-'' Brianna breathed out and was cut off before she could say anything else.

Something ticked off inside me.

''What about my brother, whore?!''I yelled and then Lisa covered my mouth with her hand.

''Be quiet big mouth! We're in the Janitor's  storage room genius!'' she hissed.

''Micheal, has kidnapped your fucking brother you dumbass!'' she cried her voice lightly hoarse.

I felt my heart shatter into a billion pieces. I was  tongue tied and then something crossed my mind.

''How the fuck do you know this?!'' i growled pinning Brianna against the wall.

She yelped, and then breathed in deeply trying to control herself, her anger flooding through her entire body, i felt her should tremble slightly.

''Let . Go . Of . Me''

Lisa pried myself off Brianna and cried out ''Because of me!'' 

Just then, i saw light some from the door and i saw my sister's tear-stained face. Her lips were trembling and she was shaking. Her eyes blood-shot,i had never seen anything like it.

''I've been trying to look for you everywhere Cess!'' her piercing stare cutting through my soul.

''Whats is it Claire?'' i firmly asked preparing myself for whatever come out of her mouth.

''It-its Jake! He didn't arrive at school! I've been trying to look for him all morning! Wha-?  What are you three doing in here?''

''U-uhm, yaknow, just chillin' ?'' it was more of a question that a statement.

''Slag..'' i heard Brianna mutter under her breath at my response. Clearly Claire did not hear.