Chapter 16: Thats my fucking best friend bitch!

Well.. i have gotten myself into a right mess, i really just walked into that. I just stared at him wide eyed ignoring the angry faces of his bad boy posse behind him. I could imagine my friends wide eyes behind me and just standing there shocked as fuck. His lips curl into his goddamn irresistible smirk. DID I JUST FUCKING ADMIT HE IS IRRESISTIBLE?!

I must be losin' my damn mind..

Well its not the first, i was arguing with myself earlier on so i wouldn't be surprised.

I was in a tight situation--

thats what she said-

Shut up funny me.

I did what any reasonable and embarrassed person would do! I ran off like a bitch who just found out her boyfriend was cheating with his side hoe. I didn't cry, although i felt like it. I don't want to love another guy again.

So i just ran from my problems-

Like you've been doing all your life--

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Me having a argument with myself is totally normal..for a psychopath..

I squinted my eyes and just ran and ran. I didn't care where i was going, i just wanted to get away from him.

I hate to admit it but i may have falling for the man whore.

The fact that i kissed him at that party, half drunk and i loved it.

The fact that i care about that night.

The fact that his very touch sends tingles down my spine.

The fact that i could get lost forever in his sweet chocolate eyes.

Do i really have feeling for this ass?

I'm so confused.

Then the unexpected became reality, tears rolled down my cheek at the thought of the confusion of feelings.

Feeling so empty, I ran and ran, sprinting out of the school and i didn't see where i was going.

I just thought about him.

Soon i faced the consequences for being so reckless.

Saw a bright shining light....i'm goddamn sure i'm going to hell so why the fuck do i see a light?

Then i felt someone wrap their arms around my torso and push me.

Soon i heard sirens and yells for my name and a few comments.

''Princess?!''

''Sis!?''

''Answer me!''

''Thats my fucking best friend bitch!''

''Let us in you fucking retard!''

And thats all i heard until everything went dark. Oh god not again! Fuck I bet i'm in a hospital! 

LETS BUILD UP SUSPENSE MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Plus i can't fucking be bothered to make this chapter longer because then i have to google hospital shit for this chapter and i'd rather procrastinate.

SO HOW IS THIS STORY SO FAR HUH?

I hardly see any comments accept ones mostly from @Dreamwalker777

shout out you by da wei.

Also sorry for all the editing chapters, i make a lot of mistakes.

I need more damn sleep..

next update would surely be in a few days like always!

~Princess <3