-23-

-LUCKSON-

I became conscious while smelling some unfamiliar smells, I quickly stood up scared as to why I am here.

I look around frightened and questioning myself on where I am in this current situation.

Then remembering what happened. I blush a deep red imagining myself being on top of Neptune.

Acknowledging the fact that someone was knocking on the door. The door opens ever so slowly to reveal.

Venus in a bathrobe while holding some breakfast on a plate with him.

"Good morning baby" Venus greeted placing down the breakfast that I assumed was for me on the nightstand.

"Hey hey it's fine your safe here" Venus reassured me while cuddling with me beside the bed.

"Huh........What do you mean safe here" Confused about what Venus proclaimed to me.

"You were in a coma for a few months" Venus wept and embraced me.

A FEW MONTHS AGO.....

......

....

.

-NO ONE-

"Cmon baby wake up" Neptune bawled his eyes out, it felt like everything went upside down in a matter of seconds.

There on the hospital bed laid the twins gorgeous baby, it went by so fast that no one even knew how he got poisoned.

The twins decided to head back home to mourn over there lovely baby who was now on the hospital bed.

They both stopped their tracks and heard cackling intrigued on who was laughing loudly they both headed towards the noise to spot.

Ashly is in a chair laughing her eyes out. She took something out of her bag to reveal a poison of some sort.

"How did you do it?" Another person beside her asked.

"With a little bribing and forcing others to do my work. It was a piece of cake" She giggled making the others laugh with her.

She was one of our employees who had the courage to tell the twins her feelings towards them and the twins just rejected her affection towards them.

The twins looked at each other and stared in disgust. Oh, this bitch is going to get it.

The darkness was very noticeable all the twins could think of was revenge for what happened.

"Huh...... W-whos there?" Ashly stammered looking around trying to find out who made that sudden noise.

She took a knife in the kitchen, laughing maniacally the man just looked at her actions to make the air tense.

"You know you shouldn't bring a knife to a gunfight" The man snapped firing a bullet in the air startling Ashly.

And causing her knife that she was holding fall on the floor.

"Whoever you are I'm warning you" She attempted to act tough which made my twin chuckle.

"Oh, Ashly...... Ashly....... Ashly......... Your days are numbered and you know that" She looked mortified which made me want to save this moment more.

"I don't care" Ashly retorted throwing the knife in a random direction.

"You missed... And it's our turn" I howled aiming my gun on her feet.

Without any remorse, Venus pulled the trigger releasing a bullet that made in contact with her feet.

Causing her to fall to the ground face-first. I walk towards the light so she can see who took the shot.

"S-sir... Why?!" Ashly snapped struggling to ignore the pain in her bottom

"You already know the reason bitch" Neptune snarled pointing the gun at her temple.

"It's a matter of time before he dies so I'll see him in hell with me" She snickered making Neptune stare at her in disgust.

Neptune pulls the trigger one last time making contact with her temple. This will be a mess that they're willing to take.

They just want their wonderful baby alive and safe in their arms. After that fiasco, the office wasn't the same without Luckson.

Everyone was a mess especially the twins, there drinking became heavy and started to ignore and not do their work.

They just wanted their baby back so he could help them, their sanity was broken and then fixed and then broken again.

All they wanted was Luckson back in their arms safe and his embarrassed expressions.

Everything in the house was a total mess which was caused by Venus and his twin brother's alcohol issues.

The chairs and tables were destroyed pieces of garbage lying around the place and they didn't even bother to take a bath.

While this was happening there was a lockdown or to be more specific Quarantine due to an outbreak of an infectious disease.

Neptune and my brother decided to take Luckson to their own health care which only the elite people around the world can use.

"He looks so cute" Venus purred.

"Agreed" Neptune wailed embracing their baby's hand.

He's safe in here...

He's safe in our hands.....

And now we're no longer going to let you go...

-23- <Quarantine>