-1-

-EDITED-

-LUCKSON-

Patrolling the fourth floor to see if there were any lingering students around the floor. And to my wonder, no one was outside of their classrooms, the hallway was clean. Hmm... That's a first. Standing by a nearby window as I glare like a hawk, When a couple of minutes run by spotting two students who went out of a classroom, studying them first to realize they don't have a hall pass on them,

As they walked in my direction raising my arm to stop them, "And... Where are you two going?" questioning with my brow raised. Both visibly froze for a minute before responding

"O-oh, we're just going to the bathroom," One of the boys answered.

"Well then..." Pausing for a moment checking their belongings. "where's your hall pass every teacher has one," I questioned remembering without a doubt that every, and I mean every teacher had one. Maybe Mary forgot some sounds typical...

"Oh! We... Forgot to take it from our teacher but we asked for permission to use the bathroom," The other boy explained laughing awkwardly, I was skeptical so just to be sure. 

"Could I ask for your classroom number?" Politely asking, if they weren't lying they wouldn't mind giving that information.

"Oh okay, it's room 416 that way" They both answered, as they pointed towards the room at the end of the hallway.

"Okay thank you, you may go," I said.

"Thank you and have a nice day Sir. Luckson" I was flushed and embarrassed at the same time it was the first someone called me Sir, I wasn't prepared as they both thanked me. They quickly ran to the bathroom while I peeked into the classroom they pointed to. It was my 11th-grade math teacher, Cheryln Cortez. She didn't change that much.

Maybe grew an inch taller, thank you she can't hear my thoughts she would've killed me by now,

"Oh yes?" Mrs. Cortez was caught off guard signaling her class to write what was on the board before approaching, "How has my cute little monster been? Did you finally get a deserving boyfriend?!" Chuckling I just rolled my eyes and laughed

"I already gave up on love Mrs. Che but are those you're students?" Commenting before pointing to the boys who just went out of the bathroom,

"Oh bummer if you decide to though, my younger brother still has a crush on you, and yes they are my students," Mrs. Cortez chuckled pointing at her phone to a certain person in her contacts. after she found out I was gay she has been bothering me to take to her brother, He's attractive but...

"I don't deserve him you know this Mrs. Che but be sure to lend your students your hall pass whenever they need to use the bathroom" I declined the offer with her just huffing.

"Ahh yes, my bad" Mrs. Cortez giggled already knowing well in doubt that she predicted for this to happen just by looking at her, I swear Ms. Cheryln is some sort of Psychic.

"I'll spill some tea after classes but I'll talk to you late Mrs. Cortez" Waving before closing the door, hearing my favorite teacher writing something on the board. Ahhh the memories of when I was in grade 11, I could still remember my grades and averages.

Math - 92
Science - 93
Home Ec. - 96
History - 92
M.A.P.E.H - 93
Values - 94
Technology - 97
English - 97

Average - 94.25

Ahhhh great memories, I still can't forget my classmates... well... Half of my classmates are a part of the student council with me so, I wouldn't be able to forget them but for the others, I wonder how they are? I should probably focus. Where are those two rascals I swear when I find them they owe me lunch.

In the corner of my eye before I went down to the next floor I caught a tall figure on the other side of the hallway, Wait who are those? trespassers? Ahh No, Probably the special guests that the Principal was blabbing on about, analyzing both of their faces realizing they sorta resemble the principal somewhat probably his sons...

The men took a look around the hallway, quickly stopping their gazes at me. God, I look like a sore thumb right now Imma-

"Sis, I think they like you" Jumping from the sudden whisper, "Andrew?! What the hell, if you stared at someone that means you like them?" Muñoz smacked his younger twin brother in the head, as they both began to argue right in front of me. smacking both of their necks and pointing at the stairs reluctantly they went down.

God what is wrong with them, they owe me lunch for this, looking at the hallway again to find out they were gone, Eh... Where are they? "Were right here cutie" holding on to the stair handle with both of their gazes still at me,

"Umm, Are you guys the special guests that the Principal talked about?" My feet were ready to go downstairs and ignore both of them when they start talking.

"How special of our dear father to call us 'special guests'" The taller brother chuckled while the other just groaned and laughed, Okay I'm ignoring them food comes first, going down but before I could move.

One of the brothers pulling my flimsy hand towards them with my feet slipping off the concrete "AHHH!" All I could see what darkness and noise?

-1-

<Love?>

Old Version : 444
New Version : 893