-0-

If you love a person, you're willing to fight for them.

A straight A+ student who goes by the name Luckson Berg, Trustworthy, Lazy well sometimes, and a lot more. President of the STC (student council).

Meets The Principal's sons who go by the names of Venus Cortzan & Neptune Cortzan. Ceos of companies, successful businessmen, and very much capable to crash the whole country.

-AUTHOR-

"Luckson could you please come here," Their STC adviser uttered catching the mentioned teen's attention, not doing anything at all since he already finished his work,

he hastily went to the side of his adviser's desk. "Good afternoon sir, what do you need sir me for?" Luckson bowed with respect their STC adviser just sat there unfazed

"...Haha you don't need to call me sir, I'm only in my 30s mind you, it makes me feel old" Their adviser commented emotion going home unfazed to embarrassed in a matter of seconds, Luckson just nodded taking note.

"Ahh I almost forgot, your requested to head to the principal's office, I'll explain to Alvin on behalf, to inform every student council member to head here," Their adviser added handing a hallway pass in one of his drawers that Luckson could use to freely move along the hallways. Not that it mattered as he was Student Council President.

"Yes sir, I'll head over there right away" Luckson replied taking his leave,

Luckson traversed along the somewhat noisy hallway while some students were outside of their classes with the fact that, they either have a free period or just heading to their next class.

After the chaos that ensued in the hallways, Finally, Luckson managed to find the correct door that lead to the principal's office, knocking on the door first before entering the room.

"Right on time" Luckson glanced at the man in front of him wearing a tuxedo who was in their 50s but still looking in their 30s with his face that fully compliments his beard.

"We'll have some 'special guests' and I'm requesting your council to be on patrol and make sure no one's loitering, these are very influential guests who can affect everyone's view on our school, I trust you on this" Luckson felt tensed but tried to keep his composure failing miserably visibly sweating.

"U-understood sir haha.." Luckson became ice melting on the spot knowing that their school's outlook might be in their questionably capable hands but it made him more motivated. No I know I can do this,

"You may leave," The Principal, taking a seat back on his chair as Luckson closed the door behind him and returned to their office, as he entered everyone was already in their office he glanced at his Vice-President and she quickly understood what was going to happen.

Clapping her hands to gain everyone's attention, "Guys we're going to start our meeting, take a seat" Their STC Vice-President announced as everyone quickly approached the duo and formed a circle surrounding the both of them.

"So what will happen basically, is we'll be having some special guests who are coming shortly, which we aren't sure who they are... Hmp...

But! we are needed to patrol the school, so our Secretary already made the list of who will be patrolling what floor and who they're with.

If you are concerned about your classes rest assured you'll be given an excuse letter,

Just look at the list which I posted already on the bulletin board and head to your respective floors, and if I see you even one of you causing some commotion......

let's just say you might want to reconsider being a part of the council because I don't condone tardiness around here" Luckson snarled in his monotoned voice. They all just nodded shaken by what would happen to them if they were ejected from the student council remembering fully well what happened to their former student council member. Rest In Peace,

"You can go now" Luckson expressed as everyone took a short glance at the list and quickly left the office the door mildly banging against the floor.

"Be careful when opening the door we might get in trouble again with some teachers nearby," Mary pointed out as the rest followed the order.

After everyone left, Luckson went in to see where he will patrol and was rather content than displeased with the arrangements of each member of the council.

First floor
Grade 10
- Anderson, Emily
- Hans, Jordan
Grade 11
- Luces, Khen Micheal
Grade 12
- Velasquez, Corazon
EXECOM
- Miraflor, Bea (Peace Officer & Grade 11)
- Gomez, Angel (Treasurer & Grade 12)

Second Floor
Grade 10
- Lilly, Hendrex
- Spark, Tom
- Andrea, Omac
Grade 11
- Hans, Joshua
- Agana, Andrea
Grade 12
EXECOM
- Alright, Vince (Public Information Officer & Grade 11)
- Murdo, Santino (Auditor & Grade 10)

Third Floor
Grade 10
- Ceasar, Ybañez
- Lesley, Christina
Grade 11
- Nicole, Cassandra
Grade 12
- Estravani, Christian
EXECOM
- Morales II, Alvin (Secretary & Grade 12)
- Henderson, Mary (Vice-president & Grade 12)

Fourth Floor
Grade 10
-
Grade 11
- Ortigas, Shinely
- Ruther, John
Grade 12
- Ancheta, Andrew
- Ancheta, Muñoz
- Malachite, Tyler
EXECOM
- Berg, Luckson (President & Grade 12)

Luckson headed for the fourth floor where he was assigned to patrol while he was deep in his thoughts about who are the special guests. Maybe some big celebrities, he was never really updated with the latest,

He was that one kid in the back of the class who was so addicted to learning something every day, whether it be writing a poorly written story, or learning something new.

"It must be someone who knows the principal," Ruther whispered which caught Luckson's attention taking him out of his thoughts.

Luckson glared at him with irritation visible while Ruther was mentally apologizing.

"S-sorry Luckson, Y-you were curious too, and you know I can't stop talking" Ruther embarrassed while muttering scratching the back of his neck.

"Fine...." Luckson sighed keeping a mental note of what happened. Ahh not that it mattered Either way, both are the most talkative out of the entire council so it makes sense.

**-0-**

{PATROL}

Old Version : 808
New Version : 1008