-22-

After we finished eating we headed back to the office and say our goodbyes to one another.

"Baby where we're you," Neptune asked in a somewhat angry tone.

"I-i went out sir to eat s-sushi" I stuttered, why did I have to stutter to me of all people.

"You could've told us then we would've ordered sushi" Venus exclaimed.

"I'm sorry" I let out lowering my head.

"It's alright baby just don't do that again" Venus added kissing me on the cheeks.

"Sit here" Neptune signaled me to sit on his lap which made me blush, retaliating wouldn't make the situation better so I comply and sit on his lap.

I could feel his arms around my waist which sent shivers down my back.

"Your so fucking cute baby" Neptune moaned while burying himself on my neck.

"Shame that we can only stay like this for an hour baby" Venus snarled while pointing at the clock.

The time went by super quickly it was close for my work for today is over and I'm happy and I'm exhausted at the same time.

"There's still tomorrow" I corrected them.

"We know baby but we want to be in this position all the time" Neptune let out while circling his arms on my waist.

"We love you so god damn much" Venus announced while kissing me passionately I don't know how I feel towards them.

I'm afraid of them while I like them I don't understand what's this feeling. I never liked anyone before since I treated everyone as a friend to me.

As the days go by I started falling for them, it felt like all my stress and anxiety is lost whenever I'm near them.

"Sir we have a problem" One of the employees croaked which caught the twin's attention.

"Which is?" Venus asked waiting for a reasonable answer.

Instead of the person speaking he gave a letter to Venus and Venus reached out and took the letter.

The man walked out that seemed far fetched and by the looks of the person, he was planning something that is bad.

"Baby can you get us some coffee" Neptune commanded I nodded and headed outside to get them some coffee.

The building got a new design which I just realized right now before it was black and white now blue and red.

I stopped in front of an elevator which made me remember what happened before I'm not doing that again.

I decided to use the stairs better safe than sorry.

Getting coffee took way more time than I thought but at least I have some.

I knock on the door first then headed inside.

"Here you are, sir, your cup of coffee" I exclaimed which caught their attention.

From the looks of their faces, they were arguing over something, handing them their cup of coffee while I just bought some cold water for myself.

"Baby, can we tell you something?" Neptune asked in a low voice while sitting his coffee.

"S-sure" Stuttering why am I stuttering.

"Well........ We talked about it and.......... we decided you'll be living with us from now on" Venus murmured hearing those words made me unsure about what will be my response.

"I need some time to decide" I hesitantly explained to them and I think they understood.

-NEPTUNE-

Whatever our baby's decision is where taking him by force or with open arms.

I grabbed our baby by the waist and made him sit on my lap for the rest of the day.

Other than me struggling to hold my lust towards Luckson.

"God your so fucking cute baby"  growling in a possessive way.

I stare into my baby's eyes to deduce that he is tired. I pull him towards my chest and making him sleep on top of me.

I could fuck him right here right now, however. Anyone can come to the office right now and it would ruin the mood.

So I just snuggle himself onto him while laying on the couch while my dear brother does the work.

"Sleep baby" I mumbled while forcing our cute little baby to sleep. He starts to cuddle with me while sleeping on top of me.

This is torture, I look at my brother and he looks at me and smirks. I look back at luckson admiring his scent.

After a couple of minutes of waiting for everyone to go home. I started to carry my beautiful sleeping baby in my arms.

It felt so good. Which made me hard just looking at me and my brother's lovely baby.

The ride was hell, our baby sleeping on my lap dangerous close to my hard-on.

I could imagine me and my brother fucking our adorable baby in his sleep just to wake him up and tease him.

-23- <Cuddling>