-24- +18

-LUCKSON-

"Baby we were so scared to lose you" Neptune whimpered thrusting himself on my entrance.

"Fuck... Baby, can we do it?" Neptune groaned thrusting his shaft on my entrance.

"O-okay" Letting out without one second of thinking. Neptune pushes me towards the pillows causing my back to ache.

"I won't be to gentle baby" Neptune howled not realizing both of our clothes we're already on the ground.

Without preparation, he pushes his whole shaft inside me. I wasn't prepared for that.

"A-ah Neptune w-wait" shedding a tear in pain and pleasure at the same time.

"I missed you and your tight whole baby" howling while nibbling on my neck leaving a trail of marks that go down to my stomach.

"Ahhhhh..... Harder..." And he did his pace quickened in less than a minute he was practically tearing me into two.

The door opens with caught of our attention, to reveal Venus already naked with his shaft twitching on what he had seen.

On the other hand, Neptune didn't stop pounding on me roughly.

"Ahhhh... I w-want the bot-h of y-you" practically begging for both of them to take me.

"With pleasure love~" Venus groaned into my ears.

Venus starts to carry me to make me sit on his lap while Neptune still pounding away like there's no tomorrow.

"W-wait not....... Ahhhhh" I moaned out loud wrapping my legs around Neptune.

"Baby your so tight today" Venus grunted pushing himself inside deeper.

"We'll be sure to make you pregnant after this" Neptune chuckled caressing my waist to reduce the pain.

But that only made it worst, I could feel myself about to pass out from the soreness and pain.

It was a hot mess right now. I could feel myself about to explodes. Their thrusting became slower which meant they are close.

"Baby we could do this all day" Venus looked at his twin brother and both started to give it they're all.

"Ahh...... I'm close" falling on top of Venus tiredly about to pass out.

Feeling my insides hurt and pleasure.

"Ahh... Baby, here we come. Take our babies" Neptune let out aggressively slamming himself inside me causing me to wince in the process.

Venus wraps his arms around my waist plunging while busting his seed deep inside me.

Neptune follows burying himself deep while ejecting his semen inside me.

My inside aching to much causing me to shed tears because of the unbearable pain inside.

"Baby don't cry" Neptune whined kissing me in the cheeks while both of them pulling out.

"Hope you get pregnant soon baby" Venus whispered bitting my neck leaving a path of hickeys.

Standing up but falling on top of Venus resulting in me bumping his still erect shaft.

"Ohh nope that's enough for today" Neptune declared carrying me bridal style to their kitchen.

The place looks soo great! It feels like I'm inside a mansion. Neptune lays me down on a stool beside the living room.

"Are you hungry baby?" Neptune questioned to which I replied by simply nodding.

Neptune leaves to cook food while I sit here and gawk over the extravagant decor.

I spotted a picture comprised of four people, however, I could not recognize who the people were.

My attention was taken back when I notice Venus beside me smirking looking at me like some dessert.

Luckily I was saved by Neptune stepping in with a bowl of rice and wings in his hand.

"You know you're making yourself horny again" Neptune chuckled in a low and odd voice.

"Here you are, baby, enjoy, I'm just going to the bathroom" Neptune added kissing my forehead.

I could feel Venus's eye-fucking me right now which made me uneasy in that circumstance.

"Baby I need help with my problem, Can you help me once your finish eating" Venus smirked which made me choke on my food good thing there's some water beside me.

"Please..." Venus begged, I just nod which made Venus satisfied and scowl.

Finally, I can eat in peace crunching on the wings which tasted really good and spicy too.

-24- <Satisfied>