-8-

-EDITED-

2 YEARS LATER........

-LUCKSON-

I live alone in an apartment since my mother died a year ago and my dad left me. It was hard but I can manage and I adapted to the situation easily.

Well thank god, I don't fear walking in dark alleyways in the dark.

I wonder what time it is? I look at my phone and it's eleven forty-one. Almost 12 I take night shifts at work.

I made it just in time! I walk inside towards seeing everyone in a big circle, weird? Maybe there's a big announcement.

"Oh Luckson just in time, take a seat" Our Manager commanded which grabbed all of our attention.

"I know you all work so hard, and I applaud you all, however. I'm closing the store. We had a big issue which caused our store to go bankrupt" The manager explained.

Our faces were blank as ever, I mean some of us worked so hard to help the group grow.

After that I went back home, now I need to find a job since I can't pay rent.

I was walking along the city when I saw a building who is hiring. Should I apply? Let's give this a shot.

I walk inside towards seeing a couple of workers doing their usual stuff.

"Uhh yes? Who might you supposed to be?" A woman raising a brow.

"Hendreta leave him alone," Someone let out from behind.

"You're no fun Sylvia" Hendreta  pouting

"Who's that- OMG is that you Luckson? " A familiar voice said.

I turn to see Gomez, wow it's been so long that I haven't seen my childhood best friend.

She didn't change much other than the fact she became taller than before.

"Hendreta, don't  worry he's with me"   Gomez aforementioned

"Oh sure, just make sure he doesn't disturb anyone" Hendreta aforesaid walking away.

Gomez leads me to her office, and wow it's big it's like my apartment.

"Hey Luckson, I missed you" Gomez aforementioned hugging me tightly

I hug back, after a couple of minutes of talking. The door opens suddenly.

"Gomez? , are you done wit-" The man aforesaid

The man walks inside the office, we're both staring at each other like we know each other.

"Ahhhh yes sir here it is" Gomez aforementioned handing the man documents.

"Thank you, Gomez. You may head back to work," The man said leaving.

Who was that guy? He seemed familiar but I can't put my finger on it, should I ask Gomez on who that man was...

"Hey, Gomez, who was that? He seemed familiar. Like a friend? Or just, in general, a person who seemed trustworthy" I aforesaid directly to Gomez.

Gomez without hesitation answers with a creepy but reasonable voice.

"We aren't allowed to say their names here in the office, it's for you to find out".

That's creepy but hey it's a boss and employee kind of thing which I am not a part of so yeah.

"Anyways I can have my break soon, so you wait for me while I work on stuff" Gomez aforementioned pointing at the coach for me to sit on.

I comply without hesitation.

-8- <Meeting Once Again>