-15-

-LUCKSON-

GAH, what time is it?! Looking around struggling to find my phone. Where the heck is my phone? Maybe in the kitchen.

Standing up and heading downstairs weird... I didn't remember cleaning the place but oh well.

The place was neatly cleaned which made me confused but hey at least my apartment is cleaned.

Oh, there it is. Heading towards the kitchen sink to retrieve my phone. I thought I left it on my nightstand.....

I need to go to work but first, imma take a bath.

MEANWHILE...

-VENUS-

"GOD DAMN IT, WHY DID YOU LET THEM RUN AWAY!" Practically yelling at my workers.

"We're sorry sir..... Hopefully, you can forgive us" One of them pleaded.

"Alright you're excused, you can go" they thanked me and headed out. Well, that's one of my new problems now.

Unexpectedly the door opens to reveal Luckson still looking cute. He's lucky there are people around or else he would be demolished here on my table.

Ass first but right now is not the time, both of our eyes landed on each other. I winked at him which made him embarrassed and flustered.

"Good morning sirs" he greeted and then sat at his desk, I wanted to toy with him today.

Since it has been very complicated lately, I stood up and head to Luckson's table.

"When are you available on a date?" I asked straightforward which made him surprised.

"Uhh sir, right now my goal is to a stable life so I think I'm not ready for relationships yet sir" he explained which made me want to tease him more.

"We can make you get a stable life, in fact, more than a stable life" I corrected him.

"Sorry sir but I'm not sorry for a relationship yet" He mumbled

"Aww alright, we can wait cutie~" I babbled out loud. I then headed back to my desk and continue to do my work.

Without reason, my phone suddenly vibrates in my pockets. Oh, it's them what do they want?

"Hello, boss" The person on the line let out.

"Yes, why are you calling? Is there something wrong?" Asking furiously

"Well, sir parents are here and want to have a word with you. Right now sir" The person on the line explained.

"Alright be there in 3" I mumbled hoping that Luckson didn't hear what I announced hanging down the line.

I signal for my brother to let's go while Luckson stays here.

MEANWHILE.....

-LUCKSON-

Upon cleaning the office the door slams to reveal a woman with inappropriate clothes for a job like this.

"Good evening, may I as-" Getting cut off by the woman.

"I got the job as a new Editor for advertisement department" The lady spatted out. Let me call them just to be sure.

I grab my phone and called Neptune. After sometime somebody picks up the phone but to my surprise, it wasn't Neptune.

"Yes, hello who are you?" The person on the blurted out.

"Oh Luckson, the P.A of Neptune and Venus Cortzan. It's an emergency call " I replied quickly.

"Alright, let me get them one of them on the line" The person replied. The woman was just exploring the place.

"Yes, hello who is this?" A familiar voice on the line asked.

"Luckson" I replied with a kinda irritated tone.

"Aww, your irritated but anyways any problems?" Venus questioned with a concerned tone.

"Oh someone in the office informed me that she got the job as an editor for advertisements" Waiting for an answer in the line.

"Ahh yes, Miss. Jennifer, you can show her around while we aren't there yet oh and tell the Leader of the Advertisement team" At least I won't be tired and I have something to do now.

"Umm Miss. Jennifer correct?" Stuttering for no reason.

"Ahh yes I am but you can call be Jennifer" Jennifer corrected.

"Alright soo follow while I show you around" I commanded to which she follows.

The building was divided into 2 buildings with 30 floors each so it's gonna take a while.

Showing some staff, what others do here and yeah just everything I guess. After a couple of hours of walking, Jennifer asks a question that triggers me.

"Say is the boss so single?" Jennifer asked me with no hesitation.

"Well, I don't know" I answered scratching my head. Now that she asked that question I'm curious.

"OH we're here at the Advertisement Department, let me call the Head Manager of the Advertisement Department. Hold on." Jolting across the office to open a door.

Oh, there he is I thought he was on vacation.

"Oh hey Luckson what brings you here?" Micheal curiously asked me.

"Well we got Editor for the Advertisement Department and I would like you to show the new person how everything works in this department" I blurted out grabbing his hand practically pulling him.

"Jennifer I'm back! Alright, this is Micheal the Head Manager of the Advertisement Department. And he will be showing around for the rest of the day" explaining to Jennifer she just nods in approval and starting to head back to the office.

And finish my work, I wonder what time it is. I have to get home early for an event later damn it.

-15- <The Meeting>