-11-

As time is going faster and faster, which is either a good thing or a bad thing. My attention keeps going to my clock. As I was thinking of something, I didn't notice the doorbell ring.

I laggardly headed towards the door. opening it to my surprise it was the twins.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS EARLY" I practically shouted at them.

"Because why not............. And also it's almost 7 PM, you should get ready for our date," Venus aforesaid.

"fine fine geez, let me take a bath," I rolled my eyes.

I head towards the bathroom realizing what Venus said, BITCH the hell? well there's no backing out now

After a relaxing 15 minute shower, I grab the towel which was hanging on the door, looking at the mirror at the top of the bathroom sink.

I wipe the steam off the mirror with my free hand. My eyes wandered over my reflection.

"What the heck, did they saw in me?" I wondered out loud.

Unexpectedly, the bathroom door slammed open. I look past my reflection and it was the twins by the door.

Eyeing me with wide eyes, it took me a couple of seconds to realize that the towel I took is still under the grip of my palm, making my bottom fully exposed.

"Nice view here~" Neptune smiled with an obvious hint of mischief.

Out of panic, I turn around and hastily covering my bottom. I embarrassingly said

"Haha very funny, now I've got to change" I aforementioned pushing pass them.

Making my way out of the bathroom. My feet holding me up towards my room to get dressed.

SOMETIME LATER.....

-NEPTUNE-

tapping my foot on the tiled floor, impatiently filling the room with its sound along with the ticking of the clock hanging on the wall.

"Alright I'm extremely exhausted of waiting" with the click of y tongue, I rose from the couch and decided to explore the place.

Looking around the space of his living room was like being a judge full of criticism, with very little decoration, a lack of color in the room.

A clock hanging on the wall beside a shelf with barely enough books. At the top shelf sat a single picture frame, it was collecting dust, making it obvious that it has been there for a long time.

After a couple of minutes passed, Silently judging the room, I turned around with a displeased look caused by the faceless man beside luckson on an old picture

I head towards the next room and it was the kitchen, lacks decoration but I like the simplicity of the kitchen.

Scanning the area one last time, very is organized and simple.

"Next upstairs," I aforementioned heading towards the stairs, it lacked decorations.

I stopped in front of a door, slightly opened, no ones here to stop me so... Grabbing a hold of the doorknob, pushing it slowly and silently

It was a beautiful glimpse, seeing luckson struggling to wear clothes.

"Who's there?" Luckson scaredly asked. It's cute seeing him panic and struggle to notice who it is.

Staying quiet to see what would luckson do, he then proceeds to wear his clothes.

Wishing if I could save that image in my head,  but at last. Suddenly Realizing something,  where's Venus?

"Oh hey, I just finished changing cmon " Luckson aforesaid, giving a genuine smile.

I study Luckson and what can I say he's everything, Luckson is lucky to have me wearing a tuxedo right now,

Because if not we could be in bed with me and Venus all over.

Enough with that talk, I grab Lucksons hand and kiss on it. Causing Luckson to blush.

"Let's just go" Luckson embarrassingly said looking away.

I grab his hand and we head outside, Venus was standing in front of a limousine.

"There you guys are, I was beginning to think you guys were already on the bed without me~" Chuckling lightly.

"Let's just go" Luckily Luckson did not understand what Venus said.

The ride wasn't that long and far, but I and Venus are struggling to resist the temptation.

Maybe its not the perfect time to tell him, but we have to be prepared.

"We're here" Looking outside, it's a picnic.

-LUCKSON-

The place was splendid, the trees are decorated from the tip to the trunk. I examine the area more and my attention lands on the bouquet and chocolates on the floor.

"I thought we were going to a restaurant?" Concerningly asked.

"We don't want noisy people making us distracted and plus being outside is more fun" Neptune aforementioned.

A sudden arm grasps my hand, caressing my hand, staring at the person it was Venus.

"Those are for you" Whispering in my ear with possessiveness, leaning towards him embracing him with a hug.

Another set of buff arms wrap around me, I'm guessing it was Neptune. At this time all I can say is I love them both and nothing will compare to that.

Without hesitation, leaning more towards Venus's lips passionately kissing him, it was very tremendous.

"Here's yours to" leaning on Neptune this time crashing both our lips together, it was much more possessive than passionate.

Neptune exploring my whole mouth with his tongue, after a few minutes. I move backward for some air.

"Thank you" both of them mentioned it, in the end, it was very romantic.

Hugging them and kissing them for passionately before saying goodbye.

-11- <Hearts And Kisses>