-16-

-VENUS-

"Why are we here dad?" I raised a brow, my dad was a very busy man I still don't know how he can give time for us.

"Now now we're just waiting on someone to come give it minute or two." My dad let out sipping his tea.

After a couple of minutes of awkward silence, we all glance at the knock on the door.

"That must be her," My dad rejoiced, however, me and my brother looked at each other bewildered.

My dad was eager to open the door when my dad opened the door to revealed a woman that is old as my dad.

"Welcome back your mom" My dad merrily welcomed my mom it has been years since we last saw our mother.

It was maybe when we were 17 or 18 while my sister was 20 when my mom left us my dad didn't take it that well.

Well, that was the past now is the present, however, our hugging was shortened because one of the butlers came inside.

"Sir. Venus a person on the line wants to see you" The butler informed us, everyone then took a seat while I grabbed the phone.

"Yes, hello who is this?" Asking whoever the person was on the line.

"Luckson." The person on the other line answered in a somewhat irritated and snarky tone.

"Awww, you sound cute when you are irritated but anyways any problems?" Asking concernly

"Oh someone in the office informed me that she got the job as an editor for the Advertisement Department" Luckson informed me then I remembered the name of the applicant.

"Ahh yes, Miss. Jennifer, you can show her around while we aren't there yet oh and tell the Leader of the Advertisement team" I explained to Luckson then the line went silent.

In the meantime, I'm gonna enjoy this free time today and spend my free tike with my now whole family.

"Oh, who's luckson dear?" My mother inquired which made me and my brother embarrassed.

"Mom it's their PA and they're trying to pursue him" Michelle chuckling lightly which made my mom laugh lightly.

"Oh dear I would love to meet this luckson person, they sound pretty nice" My mother rejoiced maybe because this is the first time we want to have a relationship.

Our parents support us as Bisexual and they support the LGBTQ+. And we're thankful for that.

If we didn't have the support of our parents we wouldn't have made it this far.

The day was pretty fun and chill, we were laughing, joking around and teasing each other.

Hopefully, Luckson's alright in the office. Our fun and games for today were now over well to me at least.

"I'm heading off to bed, night y'all" I mumbled lightly getting up the stairs stumbling lightly.

THE NEXT DAY....

Opening my eyes to see the regular white and black patterned ceiling, I could still remember my childhood the fun times in the house the first time he saw my dad's house.

Those were the good old days but as we got older we began starting to fall for him. He was 10 at that time and we were 16.

When we told you the news we're moving to a different country and will come back soon.

FLASH BACKS........

"Here we are at our house," Me and my brother told in union, removing our hands to reveal a huge mansion.

I look at Luckson and by the looks on his face, he is star struck.

"Wowww your house looks so cool!" Me and brother looked st each other and just laughed.

"Last to get in the house is a rotten egg" I shouted running towards the door.

"No fair you both had an early start" The flustered and angry little luckson exclaimed.

"Aww it's alright you can ride on my back" kneeling while waiting on Luckson to get on my back.

"Okay" Luckson let out giggling lightly.

"LET'S GO!" Luckson commanded and me and my brother followed his orders until he was bored and wanting to go home.

"We'll see you tomorrow" I declared waving a hand and he started heading home.

A WEEK LATER.....

We knock on the door waiting for someone to open the door and someone did open up.

"Oh hello, you little boys are you looking for luckson?" His mom asked pinching our rosy cheeks.

"Ahh yes, ma'am is he inside?" My brother questioned, hopefully, he's here.

"He is you can go to the bedroom," His mother said inviting us to head inside which we gladly took.

We saw luckson's door open so we decided to head inside, to see our cute luckson changing clothes.

"Oh hey guys, wait up for me" Luckson exclaimed quickly wearing his t-shirt.

"HAPPY EARLY 11TH BIRTHDAY!" We both greeted, luckson heads over to us and hugs us.

"Aww, you remembered" Lucksom was over the mood this day.

"Why did you celebrate me early?" Luckson asking curiously, I look at my brother and he looks at me.

"Well, we're going to America to study  for the rest of the college year." I explained to Luckson which I think he took in.

"O-oh so we won't be playing anymore" Luckson sadly uttered. I hug back he hugs me back.

"Don't worry once we come back we will take you and we will live happily ever after, I promise." My brother said hugging luckson.

"When will you leave?" Luckson asked 

"Tomorrow in the morning" I let out hugging luckson tightly. I wish I could stay but we can't our father did this but we understand him.

"So let's enjoy this day and cheer up were here right now so let's enjoy it while it lasts" My brother embracing luckson in a big hug.

After that we didn't know what happened to you and where were you but I just now that we will do what we promised for you.

Then when we meet at my previous school, me and my brother rejoiced and we could finally enjoy our life together.

-16- <Our Memories>