-25- +18

That was so food, rubbing my abdomen. Barely standing up to place my plate at the sink.

Not expecting anything to happen, a pair of arms wrap around my waist caressing.

Rolling my head to notice Venus with an evident smirk, he smashes both of our lips him ultimately coming out on top.

"Fuck we're gonna do it right here baby" Venus growled making me sit on the counter.

I could feel his shaft enter inside with ease, tightly holding onto his neck while breathing heavily.

"Ah-hhhhh....." I could feel my insides being ripped apart into two, causing some tears to stream down my face because of the pain inside.

"Baby it'll be great soon I promise" Venus soothed my pain while thrusting his shaft faster and deeper.

Which made the pain more unbearable.

"Your so tight baby, We could do this all day" Venus moaned while aggressively increasing his speed every time he goes back inside me.

The pain turned to pleasure in a matter of seconds. It felt like my insides were being crushed by a large boulder.

"Ahh..... Harder" moaning out loud causing Venus to let himself go and mercilessly pound me.

"Baby fuck..... It's so good inside you" Venus howled caressing my waist while forcefully bites on my neck.

While pushing my insides to the max.

Venus's thrusting became slow and I could feel my insides getting filled up with his sperm.

"Baby I'm still hard..... Could you help me more?" Venus groaned while pulling out and making me sit on his shaft.

"Please...." Venus whined I just nod and his response was pure happiness and lust.

"I want you to ride my monster baby... Think you can do it...." Venus purred while giving me soft kisses.

Slowly going down slowly but surely, it still hurt like hell. I can on top of Venus.

I could hear him chuckling in a weird manner.

"Baby's hurt don't worry I'll help baby" Venus let out pushing himself all the way inside.

I cry and hug him for support he just chuckled more and more.

"God baby you're NEVER ESCAPING, we'll make sure of that baby" Venus whispered while pushing inside.

"Your OURS, fuck I wish we could do this every time" Venus pushing inside harder.

I couldn't feel my body it's all numb, I could hear Venus mumbling sweet nothings in my ear.

Which made me pass out while we were making love in the kitchen.

I could hear someone yell at another person and I heard Neptune's voice.

"BROTHER SNAP OUT OF IT" I fell into a dozed off which caught of their attention.

........

......

..........

.....

...

.

"Luckson wake up" My attention was caught to whoever said that I turn around to realized it was Neptune and Venus was right behind him.

"W-what happened?" I asked waiting for one of them to answer.

After a moment of silence, Venus explained what happened. After I woke up and explored the house.

We did it and ate food and I passed out? What...... Am I going crazy?

No, I'm not going crazy. I stood up telling them I need to use the bathroom for some time.

They comply and assist in the bathroom, closing the door to have my privacy while questioning myself what happened.

Am I hallucinating? Am I going crazy... Or am I crazy......

After a couple of minutes of just looking towards the mirror, a knock could be heard which caught my attention.

Opening the door and heading outside to reveal worried twins about me.

"Hey... If you need someone to talk to you can talk to us, we don't mind listening" Neptune sincerely pointing out while pulling me towards him.

And embracing me for a couple of minutes, What is this feeling...... Do I like them?

I hoped this moment would last forever but alas, the door opened to reveal one of the twin's butlers.

"Sir you have an important phone call" The man explained while leaving us in a matter of minutes.

"Well, I'll be taking something Venus will be here to stay with you" Neptune corrected and left.

"Baby what happened" Venus concerned about what happened.

"It's nothing" I let out while giving Venus a kiss on the lips.

"God your so fucking cute and ready to eat baby" Venus moaned burying his face into my neck.

-25- <Hallucination>