-17-

Hah loser, no wonder why Venus and Neptune left you. You're too weak and dumbfounded by everything.

What? What's happening who are you?! Looking around to myself in what it seems to look like a forest.

Walking around the forest to see no one, what is happening. I ask myself jumping to a sudden noise at a random bush.

Without thinking I decided to check what caused the noise, pushing leaves and stepping on some bugs and sticks.

To reveal Gomez standing in front of a tree, why is she here?

Gomez, I miss- I get cut off by Gomez staying bizarre words.

Don't go near me you monster, my heart broke and I started crying.

What is happening! I get up running to an unknown direction hoping to get away from whatever is causing this.

"AHHHHHHH" getting up on my bed terrified and nearly having a panic attack.

"Another nightmare, hey what time is it" asking myself while picking my phone to notice im 10 minutes late.

I jump and headed towards the shower to take a quick bath and head off to work.

Hopefully, they will feel pity for me and accept my excuse, heading towards the elevator.

Cmon you damn elevator I don't want a punishment today not right now, suddenly the elevator stops moving.

"Wha, Cmon elevator I have business to attend to" I let out irritated and paranoid by what's happening.

Pressing the emergency button hoping someone is there and to my surprise, someone was on the line.

"Hello, what may I help you?" The person on the line asked.

"Uhmm the elevator stopped and I'm stressing out" I reply breathing heavily. I'm claustrophobic and I think no one about that.

"Stay calm while I get help" The person on the line announced which I tried to do to.

MEANWHILE..........

-NEPTUNE-

Our lovely baby isn't here at the office yet, he is late sometimes but not this late which is making me concerned.

The phone suddenly rings which took both me and my twin brother's attention.

I pick up the phone to hear one of my workers at the front desk.

"Sir I called the mechanics to fix the stuck elevator and they arrive shortly" The person on the line exclaimed.

"Alright, now back to work" I commanded the person on the line and then the line went out.

Now back to work just so I and my brother establish an event for tomorrow.

The door suddenly opens and my family friend, Vince Oakley a person who owns a very successful company and the 2nd most dangerous person in the world.

The Oakley family is a mafia that deals with illegal stuff from drug deals, human trafficking, assassinations, bombing and a lot more.

Plus their werewolves and have the best pack ever well-trained warriors and very ruthless if you get on his bad side.

Let's just say you won't see light ever again and my dad and Oakley's dad are partners in crime and would help each other whatever the situation.

"What the hell are you doing here?" My brother asked with a dead-serious tone,

"What? can't a guy visit his friends because he's bored and has nothing else to do....." scoffing while strolling towards the couch.

"And I brought wine the most expensive one so we can have a little chat" Vince added placing the wine down on the table and grabbing wine glasses and pouring some in some the glasses.

"So how's life?" I inquired while situating on the couch.

"Oh, same old same old, trafficking, assassination and stuff" Drinking down the expensive wine.

"How bout you two?" Vince asked in a funny tone.

"Well busy with a lot and dealing with other stuff that is making us insane slowly but surely" My brother answered.

Our chat went on for a while, our friendly talk stopped when Oakley had to go since he had an important meeting to attend to.

He grabbed his black jacket and headed out, on the other hand, me and Venus are still drinking.

This is one way of relieving our stress and headache. Say where's Luckson he hasn't been here yet maybe something happened to him.

"Were heading to Luckson's house later" I let out drinking down more wine.

The wine taste and smells like strawberries, which taste decent could've been better.

As the sky became darker and darker and Luckson nowhere to be caught a glimpse of I wear my black suit and signaled for my brother to wear his too.

We just finished our paper works for today so we have this time to enjoy the presence of Luckson.

We both get in the car thinking of possible happenings that could've taken place and hopefully, he's alright.

He's going to love us, He's going to love us whether he likes it or not.....

......

.....

.....

...

-17- <Our Love>