-18-

-LUCKSON-

Well that happened I couldn't really do anything when I was trapped in the elevator I waited for about an hour.

I don't know I lost count but hey at least in out of there, It felt like the walls were closing in in me when ai was trapped. I couldn't do anything but suck it up and calmly wait for rescue.

Now I'm at my home hugging the large room with ease, it felt so good to be at my house but I then remembered by bosses. I don't know what will they say.

Unaware that someone was knocking on the door, but I was too focused on hugging the wall that I couldn't acknowledge the fact that there were people looking at me.

I turn around and blush red, god I just embarrassed myself in front of them.

"Wait... Didn't your parents tell you to knock before you come in" Asking them while raising a brow?

"Well we dod knock but you were too focused on kissing the walls and making your ass fuckable in that situation" Okay wow that was straightforward but yeah.

"You guys sit down, want anything to drink?" Questioning them while heading to the kitchen.

"Water will be just fine" I grabbed a couple of glasses and a pitcher full of water. Heading back to the living room and giving them some water.

"Were gonna go on a date tomorrow our place we'll pick you up in the afternoon" Sipping his cup of water. Well, I don't really have a choice but to just accept it.

The silence was overpowering the room we just stared at each other while sipping our water. I feel like they want me to say something but I don't know what it is...

"Your ours and we're not letting you go" Venus exclaimed yanking me and pulling me towards them making me sit on his lap.

I could feel his face on my neck breathing heavily, which is making me uncomfortable.

"You're so cute and sweet baby. You're not getting away from us" caressing my waist which sent shivers down my back.

Neptune then moved to the sit of Venus digging himself onto my body. Our bodies are close to one another.

"Ahh god you're making me hard sweets" I could Venus thrusting behind me which made me moan lightly and they didn't hear that.

"Uhhhh guys why are you here?" Forgetting to ask them this question, they both looked at me.

"Well, we just wanted to see our little cupcake isn't that too much to ask for," Neptune proclaimed, grabbing my lips with his thumb.

"But we're not dating" I corrected them.

"Not yet" Venus chuckled caressing my thighs which made me moan lightly but to where they both could hear it.

"Ahhh fuck if you continue moaning like that I don't know how much I can wait for any longer" croaked out loud, which made me blush a deep red.

"You guys should probably head out now, you guys might be busy" I blurted out however they didn't even move a muscle.

"Don't worry we already finished our work for today and we want to spend time with our baby" Neptune grinned which made me blush even harder.

"God, you don't know how much we both wanted to fuck you everywhere even at the office" groaning lightly.

"Oh that would be insane" I let out giggling lightly.

"Oh our little sweet baby we are already insane and you will not escape up" Venus possessively thrusting himself behind me.

"Fuck you us so hard we want you to help us with our problems baby" Neptune let out hugging Luckson tightly and sniffing my hair.

"Hey, guys it's getting a little dark why not head home now?" Asking them while waiting for an answer I look at them to acknowledge their handsome faces that girls would die for.

They both caught me staring at them which made them smirk and chuckle lightly.

"Your gonna see more of this soon and we want to spend the night here if that's alright with you" Venus questioned me.

"Well I would agree but there's only one bed," I announced.

"No worries we can share I mean if your fine with that" Neptune insisted which made me embarrassed.

"Uhh no," stuttering which made both Venus and Neptune smirk at one another.

"Or are you embarrassed" Venus teasingly interrogated me which made me more embarrassed and blush more.

"Alright fine" I let out defeated.

"Alright, it's bedtime" Neptune let out picking me up with one gracious swoop and headed to the bedroom bridal style.

We didn't really plan for anything on how we will sleep but in the end, I'm in the middle while of them are beside me hugging my waist.

"Well, goodnight our sweetheart. We'll wake you up for tomorrow" Neptune kissing my forehead.

I lean forward and kiss his cheek and turn around and kiss his brother's cheek.

-NEPTUNE-

Our baby just kissed us on the cheeks it felt like my life was complete and my heart was full of butterflies.

It happened too quickly. Me and my brother, might be insane but were insane from the start.

And were here to take what's ours and claim what's ours. Having Luckson in our grasp makes me feel content and satisfied.

And he's not going to leave us if he hurts our heart we'll kidnap him and make him love us.

It might be dark but if that's how it's going to be then that's how it's going to be.

Oh god, I wish I could fuck our beautiful baby right now he looks so cute and so delicate in our grasp.

He's not going to leave us, he's staying with us and I'll make sure of that...

......

....

...

..

-18- <Possession>