-19- +18

-LUCKSON-

I slowly wake up admiring the ceiling above me, looking around to realize two big bodies tightly gripping my waist.

"Go back to sleep cupcake, it's too early" I heard Neptune groaning pulling me back down on the bed.

"And you're not going anywhere" Venus added pulling me towards him and leaning on my neck. To where I could feel his breath hitting my skin.

"Guys I have to make breakfast" I mumbled pushing them but this time it worked.

I stood up and then wore my clothes then headed downstairs and ready to make some breakfast.

Since I'm a lazy person I just cooked bacon and eggs and milkshake on the side.

"Guys breakfast is ready" I could hear a couple of steps and they went downstairs and I'm happy they did.

Then I realized that they were naked there man parts shoving, covering my eyes and in hopes, they will realize why I did that.

"Yeah were to lazy baby to were clothes" Scratching both of their heads while chuckling lightly.

"Just wear some clothes and head downstairs for breakfast" Informing them while heading downstairs trying to forget what I saw.

After minutes of waiting for them to go downstairs, finally there here. I give them a plate that contained bacon and eggs and rice.

"Baby you cooked so well, how did cook so well?" Asking with a somewhat stunned tone.

"Well, my parents taught me how to cook and bake and we have a shelf full of cookbooks so yeah" I let out scratching my head.

Upon eating the twin's attention is always on me, eating their food while staring at me. Is there something wrong with my face.

After we finished eating breakfast I grabbed their plates and since I have nothing to do.

I cleaned the dirty plates and put them where they are needed.

Suddenly, a pair of arms grab my waist. I looked behind me to see Venus looking like he wants something.

"God baby your so cute" Venus exclaimed burying his face on my neck, biting my neck leaving a trail of hickeys on my neck.

"Where do you want to go for today baby," Neptune proclaimed, standing up while opening the door.

Where should we go... Maybe the carnival or maybe the cinemas.

"Maybe the park, I want to walk around smelling the fresh air like before" I explained to them they both just nodded.

In one gracious swoop, Venus is now carrying me to their car bridal style. And it was embarrassing, my neighbor was looking at me weirdly.

Neptune and Venus's car looks very expensive...... wait how many cars do they own.

"Baby we own 10 cars" Neptune chimed in, forgot they could read minds.

The ride wasn't that long, in fact, we talked more than regular so it wasn't that awkward.

"Were here," Venus said, opening the doors. I jolted and ran embracing and smelling the fresh air.

Looking around to my surprise there's not a lot of people here, I only see about only 4 people here.

"I gotta take this one second" Neptune excused himself while Venus is staring at me exploring the park.

I look at Venus and his hand signals me to sit beside him and I followed sitting on his side.

I lean my head to rest on Venus's shoulder and it was lovely.

"Baby, can I kiss you?" Venus asked I nodded in response.

He kisses me passionately and I kiss back, I could feel his arms groping my ass.

I place my hands on his neck and not a second later we're on the grass having a full-on make-out session.

"Hey don't forget about me" Neptune whispered sitting beside me. I let their tongues explore my cavern.

I'm a moaning mess right now at least.

"Fuck baby let's go home" Venus mumbled carrying me towards the car.

The ride back home was more possessive me and Venus are having a make-out session in the back while Neptune is just staring at us while driving.

"Damn baby you're lucky that I'm driving or you would've been fucked right here right now" Neptune let out focusing his attention on the road.

And were home and again Venus carries me inside and lays me down on the couch.

"Baby, can we make love to you?" Venus groaned which sent shivers down my spine.

"We can't hold our desires anymore baby" Neptune whispered in a seductive tone.

I slowly nod my head which made them smirk and grin.

Neptune's hands explore my body while Venus explores my mouth.

"Baby you're so sweet and fuckable" Neptune howled thrusting himself at me, which made me blush a deep red.

-19- <Fuckable>