-9-

The delay was not exactly long, for some reason I felt like time became faster.

But I'm not gonna argue with it, Gomez sighs stretching his hands out.

I was so deep in thought, I didn't see Gomez get in front of me and wave a hand in front of me.

"Hey really are in thought hmm. Well, it's break time, let's head to the cafe my treat" Gomez aforementioned extending a hand for me.

"Awwww thanks," I said lunging for her arm.

The walk to the cafe wasn't actually distant, it was actually quicker than I imagined.

When was the previous time I went to a cafe A year? That's too long.

"Can I have what you order?" I adequately aforementioned.

"Hmm sure, " Gomez aforesaid

We sat near the front door which Gomez said we're the extraordinary perspectives are. I comfortably sit in the seat.

Gomez stands up and heads to the counter to attain something, meanwhile I'm here sitting here tiredly examining the area.

Unexpectedly, the door opens getting everyone's notoriety. Even I look at the people at the front of the door.

After a couple of seconds of them still standing there, the gazes die down.

"Hey sorry for the wait here," Gomez apologetically aforesaid, rubbing her head

Gomez hands me what appears to be grilled cheese, chicken and rice. Honestly, without even eating it.

That looks exquisite and delicious. I grab the grilled cheese and bite it. It was so scrumptious.

I could notice some people staring at me, but I didn't mind, I just crave to be happy and to be full.

"Hey Luckson you could work there, my bosses are looking for a Personal Assistant, if your eager, " Gomez said.

"I'm gonna consider that, " I aforesaid, munching on a piece of chicken.

Subsequently, I and Gomez finish our lunch time, after that we hug each other, Being a P.A might not be that bad.

Look on the luminous side at least I get to go see my best friend. I walk home and I got an odd feeling like someone is watching me from afar.

My legs trembling from being uncomfortable, I fasten my walk-in hopes to get this feeling off.

But every moment I take a step onward it gets worse and worse, To the point that I couldn't think appropriately.

Without thinking I ran somewhere, hopefully, I could get this feeling out of my skull.

Where am I? A park, which looks familiar. I look everywhere in hopes of losing this unsatisfying feeling.

My eyes land on a couple of chairs which recalled me of something, which I couldn't properly recall.

I resist the urge from trying to recall it and ran in the direction of my apartment. After a couple of minutes of running, I could see my apartment.

I calm down when I got into my apartment. I wonder what's causing this, maybe I was just stressed.

I'm just gonna sleep it off like I always do. I lie down on my bed and breath calmly.

Sweet dream I guess.

-9- <This Feeling>