-14-

-LUCKSON-

Finally! It's 4 in the evening, getting up and starting to clean the office for closing time. Which didn't took to much effort in actuality.

I head outside locking the door with my key, today was a stressful day and when I say stressful. I mean stressful.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the quote on quote date with the twins. Well, at least I won't have to be all alone in this house.

Crashing comfortably on the couch, Finally, I could catch a deep breath. I grab the remote to try and find an interesting story to watch.

After a couple of minutes watching cute and funny cat videos, I just realized that it was almost 6 in the evening.

I walk towards my closet to see something that I could wear. My eyes landed on a tuxedo that looked like it was just bought today and this is my first time going to something like this.

I could already imagine who would be there and to meet would be an honor. Certainly, people promote their products to different people.

Which is a good way of getting to the top.

Upon, waiting for the twins to arrive because they didn't tell me to go at a specific address. I'm gonna assume they're gonna pick me up.

Which was ascertain, after a couple of minutes I could hear someone knock on the door.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted and hugged them.

I'm falling in love with them every single day.

"Let's go baby" Venus answered lifting me up and carrying me in one gracious swoop.

That was talent right there I think I don't know to me it is but yeah.

With them opening the door and letting me inside, this limousine is so huge well obviously limousines are supposed to be huge.

The drive there was kinda long maybe took us about maybe 1-2 hours of driving.

But all I could think of was both, kissing me passionately leaving marks all over me.

GAHH what am I saying stop it Luckson, I want that to happen and WAH stop imma just enjoy this day.

Then tomorrow will be Saturday meaning no work, I could sleep because I could use some.

Maybe go on a night out with Gomez hm... The possibilities are endless when it's Saturday.

"We're here," Neptune announced

"Ladies first" Venus pointed out signaling for me to go out first.

"I'm still a man you do know that" I embarrassingly let out.

"Well, you're our lady" Both of them chuckled which made me blush.

"Oh, whatever, cmon let's enjoy this day!" Giggling with excitement grabbing both of their hands and heading inside.

The party was huge and I meant huge I speculate there are over a thousand people here I don't know maybe it's more than a thousand people but hey it's me and the twins time to be happy.

Wait is that... Omg, it is Jianne_Joie29. I've always wanted to meet them in person.

I head behind her rejoicing deep inside, this is the best day ever.

The party was pretty good, people talking some getting it. Me and the twins are having our best day ever.

Then it was the slow dance, everyone moves out because some people don't like this part but for me I like it.

"Hey, guys why not dance" I suggested they both look at each other then looking at me.

"Sure babe, you guys can go first I have to take a call" Venus uttered standing up and heading outside.

Meanwhile, Neptune grabs my arm we both head to the dance floor.

The dance was so slow which I loved. I look at Neptune with a smile on my face.

"Thank you guys" I let out kissing Neptune on the cheek and hugging him tightly. Neptune reciprocates by grabbing my waist while hugging back.

I wish this moment could freeze so I can cherish this moment but life is life.

We head back to our table to Venus back, I kiss him in the cheeks and hugging him tightly.

I take a seat at my chair while talking with the twins about random stuff.

-NEPTUNE-

Thank you so much brother for giving me this moment.

I grab his waist while hugging him tightly waiting for my friend to take a picture of me and Luckson hugging and kissing me on the cheeks.

After the dance, I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss and it made me want for more.

"This was the best day ever thank you guys so much," Luckson expressed himself while hugging us both.

To our surprise, Luckson kisses us which made us want more. Grabbing his waist while passionately kissing him.

If we don't stop I don't know how much I can take so I break the kiss.

"Have a nice sleep babe see you on Monday" Winking at him which made him flustered cute.

-14- <The Party>