-29-

-???-

Another day, another possibly boring week in the office. Going to the front desk to start my work to notice our bosses there.

"Good afternoon sirs," I said in a respectful manner.

"Good afternoon to you to" I was one of the most trustworthy in the office and most reliable but I don't see that I'm just doing my job.

But sir Neptune called me to head to his office so I comply while using the elevator pressing the 10th-floor button.

Other people were also inside that I knew which makes me a little comfortable, I'm not comfortable with me being alone yes I have Autophobia but as long I'm with someone I know ill be fine.

After a couple of minutes past the elevator door stops on the 10th floor, there is it my boss's office.

Knocking on the door to see if they are inside, "Come on in".

Opening the door gently the doors in this building need a fix every time someone opens it quickly there's a possibility that the door will break which already occurred.

" Yes sir... You called for me?" Asking directly they both don't beat around the bush which we all know.

"Yes..." One of them lets out while handing me papers.

Confused on what's happening I decided to read the papers. To my dismay, it's for a promotion.

"The choice is yours... Well, give you some time to think about it" My boss sternly exclaimed while going back to his work.

I'll be one of the heads of the communications department which a big jump a Front Desk to Head of the Communications Department.

After a moment of deep thought. I finally settled on an answer. I handed the paper back to them while giving my response.

"I..... Accept your offer" I let out, we shake on it and they made me switch to the communications department.

New faces, new people and a new journey, "You must be... Corey, Gomez also one of the communication heads"

"Oh I'm sorry I was deep in thought, yes I am" I asserted embarrassed that I was deep in thought on what would happen.

Gomez leads the way to an empty office, "This is your office if you need me ill in the other office beside yours. Once your finish unpacking head to my office and ill teach you the ways around here" She suggested while closing the door and left me alone.

-NEPTUNE-

I stare at the charts of our sales and works of our employees and we only saw two people that stood out to us.

Gomez one of the heads of the communications department...

And, Corey receptionists at the front desk they both have been pulling their own weight and it would be the best move to give them an offer on promotions.

A knock on the door caught both me and my brother off guard.

"Come in," I commanded while getting papers in a file cabinet.

"Good afternoon sirs" Gomez let out, she seems terrified on why shes here.

I make her take a seat while she calms down, without saying anything I hand out papers which she gladly took.

She then looks at my wide eyes than to my brother.

She seems perplexed with the promotion offer, I offered her General Manager which is a leg up on heads of the communications department, "I...... Accept your offer sirs"

Before she heads out to head back to her office I told her, " Make sure you train one of the new communication heads before you get to your new office"

"Will do boss" She exclaimed while closing the door behind her she looks excited and happy.

I wonder what our baby is doing home, maybe I shouldn't have taken down the cameras inside the house.

"Hey... Want a cup of coffee?" My brother asked me which caught my attention.

I just nodded focusing back on my work. But secretly glancing at Lucksons photos on my computer.

-29- <Job Offering>

Taking What's Theirs [T.W.T]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें