-2-

-EDITED-

-LUCKSON-

Getting sandwiched by two tall buff guys wasn't a part of my bucket maybe I should've added it, but I attempted to push them away I couldn't even make one of them budge that's how strong they were.

The flustered person that I make just because I could feel their muscles on my face, Lord help me I'm not ready to die because I suffocated on some guy's muscles. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested in them, I mean who wouldn't, My height is 4'8 while I think their heights are around 5'7 and 5'8 not sure though. 

Tall fuckers, this is why I hate being small why has genetics forsaken me. Why do I feel like they're enjoying this?

"Oh baby, we are enjoying this~" One of them possessively whispered in my ear sending shivers down my back. I'm a psychic/mind reader magnet I tell you maybe it was because of my mother who's a psychic.

Trying to push them a couple of times, after a few more tries I got tired and suddenly passed out, all I could see was black. If this is how I die at least I died being crushed by two big guys that doesn't happen in the regular. 

.....

TIME SKIP

...

-AUTHOR-

Luckson unexpectedly woke up to a different room with his head full of questions, Why was he in a bedroom? Where am I? What happened when he was passed out? and WHY IS HE NAKED?! 

Still millions of questions running through his head. Suddenly the door in front of him opens up to reveal the two men who looked familiar, quickly realizing

They were the people who sandwiched him, wait did they say the Principal was THEIR FATHER?!

"Baby don't think too much you're going to get stressed out that's why you passed out. You made us so scared baby, don't do that again" One of them whined out taking a seat on the left side of the bed. While the other took the right side.

"Oh wait we're so sorry baby we forgot to introduce ourselves," The other man apologized while Luckson was even more stressed out. thinking how they were so calm about this and possibly this being a normal thing to them.

"I'm Neptune Cortzan, You can call me Neptune or whatever you like, However, I would like you to call me daddy while this is my unfortunate younger twin brother, Venus as you can see I'm taller than him slightly. And far more handsome" Neptune arrogantly explained throwing in a few winks and fixing his hair pushing it to the side as he unbuttoned the top part of his clothes.

"Cocky much" Venus snarled rolling his eyes completely in denial 

"You are right little brother of mine, I do have the bigger cock among us, I can assure that" Neptune just grinned completely forgetting that the stressed-out 18-year-old teen adult was there.

Why are they talking about cocks?!

"Oh sorry baby," Venus said, snuggling with Luckson who was caught of guard while the other twin was sniffing his hair. to the man, it smelt like Roses and a hint of Hyacinth it was alluring just for him.

"Hey, I want some too" Neptune whined out.

Getting behind Luckson & Venus and then hugging Luckson from behind, sniffing his scent. to say the least, they were both turned on while Luckson was just crushed again,  

Suddenly they fall down the bed, what is this position?! Uhhhh what is happening wait I have to get home mom and dad are gonna kill me! Luckson mentally screamed 

"I'm sorry but I have to go home now, I'll see you both later" Luckson exclaimed standing up, but before he could rush out Luckson was pinned back down onto the bed by the twins who were snarling.

"We'll take you home later, it's Saturday so don't worry nothing to stress about. Just focus on us baby," Venus ordered who was pissed that their puppy tried to leave them completely ignoring his reason.

"O-okay" Luckson managed to stutter out,

"You're so cute when your shy baby," Neptune commented meanwhile the teen was malfunctioning in their embrace who looked like a small tomato. after a few more teasing.

"I'm hungry....." Luckson muttered out, as his stomach started rumbling the twins giggled before getting up from the bed.

"Well, you're lucky the maids just finished cooking dinner for us, c'mon let's go, princess!" Venus possessively carried Luckson towards the kitchen bridal style. his younger twin brother followed behind them he was jealous but just let his brother steal the moment. 

This is embarrassing, too much embarrassment. The brunette was just burying his head in Venus's chest while the mentioned brother was just whispering sweet nothing into his ear.

Venus slowly lets him down, the smell in here smells so good. Luckson could feel his mouth drooling because of the smell that was coming from the food. 

"Baby, close that pretty mouth of yours, or something might get inside of your pretty mouth it would be ruined" Neptune growled taking a seat behind one of the seats around the table.

"Yeah like our dic-" Venus was cut off by Luckson,

"Wow, your place looks like a mansion!" Luckson babbled admiring every inch of detail in the walls of the kitchen.

I took the seat between Venus & Neptune, which is either the worst possible choice he ever made in his life or the best possible choice he ever made.

-2-

<Dinner With Their Family>

Old Version: 459
New Version: 926